Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

Pretty late response but have you tried using a ball of foot insert? You stick it on the bed of your shoes for grip.
Hi thanks for replying! Yes I have and it actually works to hold my feet in the mules but once my feet gets too dry and becomes too smooth (usually in an air con room), the mules slip right out lol...

I’m not sure if someone has asked this before, but I wore a beautiful pair of cream Hangisi mules for my courthouse wedding and then while taking photos outside I accidentally got them caked in mud because the mud was the same color as the pavement and I didn’t realize. Has anyone sent their Hangisis off to be cleaned and/or dyed? Would love to know where.

Is anyone familiar with discounts during Manolo Blahnik sale?! I just got this email and wondering if anyone has shopped sale before

Attachments

• 62E6F267-5DD7-445C-A248-339C923A5539.png
    62E6F267-5DD7-445C-A248-339C923A5539.png
    432.1 KB · Views: 42
Hi thanks for replying! Yes I have and it actually works to hold my feet in the mules but once my feet gets too dry and becomes too smooth (usually in an air con room), the mules slip right out lol...
I actually just got my first mules too and it does feel like it's going to slip out and the first thing I thought of was of course I can put a ball of foot insert. Then I remembered your response. lol. So I am debating if I am returning it, but the yellow color I got is so cute!

I actually just got my first mules too and it does feel like it's going to slip out and the first thing I thought of was of course I can put a ball of foot insert. Then I remembered your response. lol. So I am debating if I am returning it, but the yellow color I got is so cute!
lol...have you tried using the foot insert? u can experiment at home first and see if it slips out in an air-conditioned room? Unfortunately I cannot return mine anymore as I have worn it out. Trying to see if I can sell it second hand :sad:. I really do love their mules though.

lol...have you tried using the foot insert? u can experiment at home first and see if it slips out in an air-conditioned room? Unfortunately I cannot return mine anymore as I have worn it out. Trying to see if I can sell it second hand :sad:. I really do love their mules though.
I think mine’s going to work out just fine. After a few tries, I think it won’t slip out on me even without an insert.

Reactions: PB2
Hello everyone. I need help with the sizing for Hangisi leather 70cm pumps. I wear size 36.5 for Jimmy Choo Roma pumps because of my wide feet. For my right foot, it’s comfortable for my right bunion and it’s just nice that there is no gap at the back. For my left foot, it’s a bit loose.
Now I read that it’s better to size up for Hangisi because it’s narrow and almond shaped. I bought size 37 and while it’s comfortable for my bunion, there is a gap at the back. I put insoles and it fits better but still loose for my left foot. Should I get size 36.5 since the leather might stretch out over time?

Hello everyone. I need help with the sizing for Hangisi leather 70cm pumps. I wear size 36.5 for Jimmy Choo Roma pumps because of my wide feet. For my right foot, it’s comfortable for my right bunion and it’s just nice that there is no gap at the back. For my left foot, it’s a bit loose.
Now I read that it’s better to size up for Hangisi because it’s narrow and almond shaped. I bought size 37 and while it’s comfortable for my bunion, there is a gap at the back. I put insoles and it fits better but still loose for my left foot. Should I get size 36.5 since the leather might stretch out over time?
There are gel grippers you can buy to take up that slack in the back of the shoe. I found a photo on the web of an example. Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 6.42.21 PM.png