Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

Hi-
I was wondering if the Hangisi now has a new color for the buckle? Purchased a pair online from Nordstrom in the blue satin but they came in with a silver buckle instead of a greyish one.

Is this normal?

Somehow they don't seem as attractive.
View attachment 4729670 View attachment 4729669
I am deciding between the clear buckle and the classic gray buckle as well...How do you like the clear buckle in real person?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but do the Mary Jane style pumps only come in the 105mm and 70mm heels? I would struggle even sitting down in the 105mm heels and 70 mm is a little too short as well (prefer 80-85mm). thanks

Please come back and let us know! Crossing my fingers for you too! And yes, loving any discount we can ever get on our luxe!
So I have an update! My leather Hangisis arrived yesterday (Saks took ages to ship ugh). I ordered the same size as my 70mm satin Hangisi, 34.5 and these run about 1/2 size large. It's no big deal and actually would work for me as it's the summer time and my feet will swell. I can also put the gel cushions inside for a bit more support so I'm very happy I picked them up at $300 discount!!! The leather right out of the box is a bit stiff but not that they hurt.

So I have an update! My leather Hangisis arrived yesterday (Saks took ages to ship ugh). I ordered the same size as my 70mm satin Hangisi, 34.5 and these run about 1/2 size large. It's no big deal and actually would work for me as it's the summer time and my feet will swell. I can also put the gel cushions inside for a bit more support so I'm very happy I picked them up at $300 discount!!! The leather right out of the box is a bit stiff but not that they hurt.
Thanks for the update

Ladies, just want to know your experience with hangisi flats in calf leather. I wear size 37.5 in bb 3” heels and size 38 in hangisi 3” heels(a tad loose but it’s ok because it’s heels). I just ordered size 37.5 in hagisi flats. The toe box is a tad bit tight. Would this stretch with time since it’s calf leather? Or should I exchange it for size 38? Thanks!!!

Ladies, just want to know your experience with hangisi flats in calf leather. I wear size 37.5 in bb 3” heels and size 38 in hangisi 3” heels(a tad loose but it’s ok because it’s heels). I just ordered size 37.5 in hagisi flats. The toe box is a tad bit tight. Would this stretch with time since it’s calf leather? Or should I exchange it for size 38? Thanks!!!
I personally would go up the half size and put in a small innersole if it was too loose. Too tight is never fun.

Reactions: sakuraboo
I am going to be a bride maid at my friend's wedding and this is the outfit we all will be wearing. Do you think the blue hangisis would be too much? Alternative would be the JC, I already own :smile: TIA for your adviceBildschirmfoto 2021-05-30 um 21.06.54.pngP00376496.jpg

Its so hard to say. Some people recommend sizing up due to foot swelling but i think the issue (for sure in my case) is that my feet are wide and i have a bunion. I have two pairs of the Romy flats from Jimmy Choo that i sized up to a 43 - my feet still get blistered and sore in the toe box by the end of the day. I have roger vivier shoes that i would say do run half a size big - so i buy the size 42 and i need to put the heel grip in the back. The heel grip helps with chafing/slippage but the toe box is still tight. For reference, the most comfortable shoes for me are Chanel - i can walk in them all day long, no matter the style.

I just wore the hangisi flats with hose and walked back and forth a bit they are definitely very comfortable. I think the toe box is more almond than pointy (like the jimmy choo romys) or square (like roger vivier). The almond toe shape is what makes them comfortable - they have already loosened up a bit from the first time i put them on.

I will stick with my size 42 and wear them around the house with thick socks to stretch them a bit.
Hi! I have worn the hangisi and in about 2-3 hours they started hurted like f*** in the toe box! I was in a carpeted banquet hall so was able to take them out and rest my feet. My toes also had blisters. I want to kick myself for not getting the next size up. I should have gone all the way up to size 40 because of my wide feet. I am going to look into getting a shoe stretcher. They looked absolutely beautiful though!

• Sad
Reactions: layd3k
Hi ladies hoping you can help! I just picked up the 90mm hangisi pumps in black and they’re gorgeous - I’m in love! I couldn’t decide in the store so I got both the 38 and 38.5 so that I could wear them around the house and decide. I’m usually always a 38 in designer shoes - chanel sneakers, valentine rockstuds , dior sling backs. However the 38 in these 90mm hangisi’s fits perfect in length but feels very right in the toe , when I’m wearing them just around the house my toes start to hurt. I wonder if they will loosen up after lots of wears? The 38.5 feels totally comfortable in the toe area but is a little lose in the back and I wonder if after a few wears my foot will start slipping up. Which one would you do or did you did if you had this same problem ? The SA suggested stretching the 38 but will satin even stretch enough and would it ruin the satin?
thanks and sorry for the long rant!