Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

I've finally purchased my first Hangisi pair in black 105mm height. Thought I'd give my experience in sizing here for anyone looking for sizing advice (similarly to me when I was looking up reviews when buying mine).
Consistent with MB's official website's sizing advice, they do run 1/2 sz big. I'm a TTS 35 (Italian), and should've got the 34.5 but luisaviaroma had such a good discount last week and 35 was the smallest size in hangisi they carried. On receiving the shoes today (just 10' ago actually) I felt slightly pumped out seeing the gap - about my pinky tip's width, so my left foot can slip out if I walk really fast (which i hope i won't have to!). Anyway, I think it's workable, given the heel height, I normally insert insoles and jelly pads in for extra comfort anyway, so hopefully that'll my feet fit.
Thanks for letting me share :smile:

so glad i found this forum! I need some advice :smile:

I just scored a pair of 115mm Cobalt Hangisis (size 40) on sale at Neiman for $270 (retail $965). I knew that the 115mm would likely be very high and not comfy but its free returns, so I figure I'll decide when I get them. So the shoes are gorgeous but they are high and somewhat hard to walk in. For reference, I wear high heels a lot and have a few pairs of the Louboutin Pigalle 100mm, which are pretty comfortable for me to walk in. I've tried the So Kate, which is 120" and I cant even take a step in them. This is my first pair of Manolos and I've heard they are much more comfortable than Loubs in general. Should I just keep these Hangisis even though the heel is so high just because I got them on an amazing sale? Or should I just return them because after 30 minutes I'll be dying? Does anyone here have the 115? Does the pitch become more comfortable with time?

Attachments

• manolo-blahnik-cobalt-hangisi-115mm-crystal-buckle-satin-pump-blue-product-0-177340212-normal.jpeg
    manolo-blahnik-cobalt-hangisi-115mm-crystal-buckle-satin-pump-blue-product-0-177340212-normal.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 2,152
Reactions: natalia0128

I just scored a pair of 115mm Cobalt Hangisis (size 40) on sale at Neiman for $270 (retail $965). I knew that the 115mm would likely be very high and not comfy but its free returns, so I figure I'll decide when I get them. So the shoes are gorgeous but they are high and somewhat hard to walk in. For reference, I wear high heels a lot and have a few pairs of the Louboutin Pigalle 100mm, which are pretty comfortable for me to walk in. I've tried the So Kate, which is 120" and I cant even take a step in them. This is my first pair of Manolos and I've heard they are much more comfortable than Loubs in general. Should I just keep these Hangisis even though the heel is so high just because I got them on an amazing sale? Or should I just return them because after 30 minutes I'll be dying? Does anyone here have the 115? Does the pitch become more comfortable with time?

If you can navigate in them then you should keep them, that price is unbelievable for a new pair of hangisi's. They could be what I call dinner shoes, shoes you to out to eat in so you're mostly sitting.

:smile:

I wore them for my wedding. They are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes you will get at that height, but damn, they are tall! They are way more comfy than Louboutins though.

That's my way of saying, keep them.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

I've just ordered to he gorgeous cobalt blue Hangisi at 10% off and the black Nadira at 25% off...I can only keep one! I know this is a Hangisi lovers thread - and I am one - but looking at the discounts and them both being gorgeous shoes, WWYD??

Xxx

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

I've just ordered to he gorgeous cobalt blue Hangisi at 10% off and the black Nadira at 25% off...I can only keep one! I know this is a Hangisi lovers thread - and I am one - but looking at the discounts and them both being gorgeous shoes, WWYD??

Xxx
I own both styles and find the hangisi to be much more comfortable.

Reactions: iykyk and tarana6
I've just bought my first pair in velvet and they are divine! I think the fabric and colour depth really enhance the jewelled buckle. I still have my eye on the classic blue satin however. Either way they are joyous shoes so you won't be disappointed whatever you choose [emoji4]
Hello Hangisi Lovers, I am considering my first pair of Hangisis in black velvet in 4 inch but in my country, they only have them available in satin so would have to order them online. I was planning to go to the store for the right size so for those who may own or tried on both; do you have the same size in the satin and velvet version? Many thanks for your help!