Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

I just got a pair of the new gray flannel hangisi's and have to send them back. They are running small, I'm a true 38 and the toe box is very short and narrow. I'm a 38 in every other hangisi but this flannel one seems to be cut a little differently. I'm going to go for the 38 1/2.

Hello everyone! I just purchased some light pink HANGISI heels for my brothers wedding. I got them on sale at Saks for 675. However, I still think that’s quite a sum of money to spend on satin shoes and am worried about wear and tear. I know they are special occasion shoes and I would take care of them, but am still worried about stains. Has anyone ever used a fabric spray on satin shoes?

Dear all, I just got a pair of Hangisi 5cm heels from Harrods last weekend but now I’m a bit unsure about the size. I’m usually between 36.5 and 37 and when I tried in store 36.5 fit better so I got them. Now when I try them again at home they kind of hurt my feet a bit - not the length but think because the model is quite narrow.

Should I go for half a size up (which is not easy as I don’t live in UK and my country has no manolo) or can I try to expand the shoes a bit (would it damage the shoes as they are satin?)

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!!