Manhattan, here I come! See y'all on Sunday!

thanks everyone :biggrin:!

i'm staying at the Regency Inn & Suites on 34th St, right across from Macy's (i'm currently using the computer in my hotel lobby to check my email and, obviously, to get on this forum, because i can't function without it :lol:). i've had a great time shopping so far; i bought some new clothes, and a new pair of shoes from Fendi

i went to LV on Fifth Ave today to look at the stuff i plan to get, and i can't wait until i can actually buy them tomorrow:yahoo:! as for the LE bag, well, let's just say that if it were part of any of the permanent lines i would never buy it, because it looks too plain. but as an LE, it's unlike anything i've ever seen or owned before :tender:

oh by the way, if any of you live near a Gucci store, you HAVE to go in and take a look at the heart-shaped coin purse they have too! it comes in white, gold and pink Guccissima leather, and even though i love the Guccissima leather, it pales in comparison to the LV Vernis and Multicolore heart purses. i took pictures, but i can't upload them until i get home on Sunday :sad: