Manhattan, here I come! See y'all on Sunday!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
My school choir will be singing at the Ennio Morricone concerts on Friday and Saturday at the United Nations General Assembly and Radio City Music Hall, so I'm going today so that I get a couple of days of hardcore shopping in :jammin:.

My flight is at 9AM, and thank God it's only an hour from Buffalo. I have a whole list of things to get, so I'm very excited. Naturally I have my credit card information down at the Fifth Avenue Louis Vuitton for some items, one of which is a limited edition bag, and also... who knows :graucho:?

I probably won't be able to come on here at all, so y'all take care, keep buying so I can see what you got when I come home, and I'll see y'all on Sunday :welcome::rochard:!

:heart::winkiss::heart:

Where have you been?! Have fun singing and shopping! Hope you get something, post pics if you do please.

i was in Los Angeles for a week, then came home for a week, before going off again today. i've been on the forum, but just not posting very much :shame:

and don't worry; i'm definitely coming home with some things :graucho:

Have a great time and be safe. Buy some of your tastefully exquisite LE and then some items. We're all waiting for the next chapter of your family additions.