Mango or Rose?

nadiya

Feb 18, 2008
hie, im thinking of getting the SS 08 e/w flaps with the new chain. Ive tracked down both available in HK but I cant decide on the colour!! Ive already got the classic medium flap in pink caviar with gold h/w but the rose looks like its too sweet to miss! but the mango's nice too!! help? :girlsigh:

I'd personally go for the rose even though you already have pink.
I want a yellow flap badly, but I don't prefer the mango color...I'd prefer more of a fresh, lemony pastel yellow (like one they did a few years ago)...

Pink just seems like it would get more use than the rich deep yellow of the Mango...

But this is just my personal opinion!

Mango!!!-goes with everything.....I have a Mango Colored handbag (Not Chanel), and everytin\me I wear it I get soooo many compliments.....looks awesome with black/brown/navy/white/beige/some yellows/green/blues....Go for Mango if you already have pink...:heart:H

thanks everyone for the fast replies!!

irene: i wish i can get both hehe but im saving for a pre-fall classic too..

the thing is i will use the rose one more often but then again pink is a common colour while the mango is hard to find (although it wont be used as often by me).. how i wish the Chanel in US can post worldwide, then i can afford to get both! its much more expensive in Asia..