Mango or Rose?

nadiya

Feb 18, 2008
hie, im thinking of getting the SS 08 e/w flaps with the new chain. Ive tracked down both available in HK but I cant decide on the colour!! Ive already got the classic medium flap in pink caviar with gold h/w but the rose looks like its too sweet to miss! but the mango's nice too!! help? :girlsigh:

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I'd personally go for the rose even though you already have pink.
I want a yellow flap badly, but I don't prefer the mango color...I'd prefer more of a fresh, lemony pastel yellow (like one they did a few years ago)...

Pink just seems like it would get more use than the rich deep yellow of the Mango...

But this is just my personal opinion!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Mango!!!-goes with everything.....I have a Mango Colored handbag (Not Chanel), and everytin\me I wear it I get soooo many compliments.....looks awesome with black/brown/navy/white/beige/some yellows/green/blues....Go for Mango if you already have pink...:heart:H

duckiee

O.G.
Mar 6, 2008
which colour do you prefer?

mango for diversity but pink coz i'm not a fan of the mango :P

nadiya

Feb 18, 2008
thanks everyone for the fast replies!!

irene: i wish i can get both hehe but im saving for a pre-fall classic too..

the thing is i will use the rose one more often but then again pink is a common colour while the mango is hard to find (although it wont be used as often by me).. how i wish the Chanel in US can post worldwide, then i can afford to get both! its much more expensive in Asia..