Man carrying a Speedy

I think a Speedy is a totally unisex bag... I even suggested that my bf get a Speedy 35 or 40 to use as a casual bag. It looks perfectly good to me, but I have yet to see a man wearing a Speedy IRL.

This thread reminded me of the "doctor's bag"... I recall my bf once asked me if this is the "doctor's bag" and I said I'm not sure but he said he saw it on TV that doctors carried such bags for their medical stuff.

i carry the 35 on an almost daily basis. i hate the fact that it has to be defined as a 'womans bag' because even though it is, how many women really rock the 40? most girls have a 25/30, SOME with a 35, but isnt the debate always if the 35 is too big? in my opinion, the speedy is a more masculine bag than most, regardless of what print its in. My friends/family thought i looked 'wierd' with my mono speedy 35, but the epi black in a 30 was 'a huge difference and looked great' which is funny. i think it depends on the person and the surroundings. thats like saying a girl wearing a backpack isnt ok, because theyre 'masculine'. mostfully, regardless of what was and wasnt said in this post, i carry the 35 and i love it. :smile: guess i just have the balls :roflmfao:
p1010494cj6.jpg

p6302298ch2.jpg

i personally don't see myself carrying a Speedy, Wapity or any Multicolour item. but that's just me ;) ... whatever floats your boat, blows your skirt up or yanks your doodle is fine by me :P

I think it all depends on the person. I know my husband would never be comfortable with the mono...but that is who he is. He also needs at least a messenger if not a conventional briefcase

i personally don't see myself carrying a Speedy, Wapity or any Multicolour item. but that's just me ;) ... whatever floats your boat, blows your skirt up or yanks your doodle is fine by me :P

I totally agree, I couldnt see myself carrying anything like this either, not even multi color. Sorry its just my opinion but its not for me lol

my bf often carries a speedy, and gets compliments, but thats because its my purse and i am walking right beside him (so they know its not really his). he wouldnt look good carrying a speedy for his self though, but i think some guys can definitely get away with it.

At first thought it seems a little odd, however I haven't seen this gentleman IRL. If it's a pulled together look, I'm sure he rocked it! The larger the speedy the better if a man is going to carry it.