**** Mama's Got A Brand New Bag....Finally! ****

Thanks for the info! It's hard to decide since I dont have a store near me to check out both sizes....
It's not going to be in stores until June as they pushed back the release date...if your store doesn't already have (like mine) the only way they can get it is if another agrees to a charge send. Also, there's pics of both sizes compared in the clubhouse

Where do you live that requires such drastic covert measures to get a bag from the store to your house? Sounds like a rough part of the world. Good luck wearing the bag!

Its neither rough, Drastic or covert. I'm just being preventative. My local got robbed two wks ago. It's easy access to an exit encouraged thieves to "do what they do."
I can't stop what others do but I can def. be aware of my surroundings and take necessary measures to protect myself when alone. :biggrin:

Additionally, I just don't need another brown bag or box to take up space....i sure cant wear them :/

Last edited:
It's not going to be in stores until June as they pushed back the release date...if your store doesn't already have (like mine) the only way they can get it is if another agrees to a charge send

Its neither rough, Drastic or covert. I'm just being preventative. My local got robbed two wks ago. It's easy access to an exit encouraged thieves to "do what they do."
I can't stop what others do but I can def. be aware of my surroundings and take necessary measures to protect myself when alone. :biggrin:

The straps look pretty similar to the NF. Do you think having the gold bars at the base will lessen the cracking issues the NF has?

The straps look pretty similar to the NF. Do you think having the gold bars at the base will lessen the cracking issues the NF has?

I'm not sure yet as every time I have had a neverfull, I have sold it. I have to actually take this one out for a day first to see what it feels like and get back to you. On sight, I wouldn't say it would be any different. They do feel a bit sturdy. As well, I'm not sure where the actual cracking took place on a neverfull. If it was at the base then I'd say probably the design will help.

I'm not sure yet as every time I have had a neverfull, I have sold it. I have to actually take this one out for a day first to see what it feels like and get back to you. On sight, I wouldn't say it would be any different. They do feel a bit sturdy. As well, I'm not sure where the actual cracking took place on a neverfull. If it was at the base then I'd say probably the design will help.

Thanks for all the help! I hope you love it and decide to keep it! Not sure either on the NF as I held off buying one due to everything I read...