**** Mama's Got A Brand New Bag....Finally! ****

Congrats on the Marylebone! I love the styling on this bag, it looks great with all the charms, too. ...This bag is on my wishlist but I'm undecided on getting the PM or the GM...

Congrats!! Looks great on you! Did you get the PM or GM?
This is the pm

Congrats on the Marylebone! I love the styling on this bag, it looks great with all the charms, too. ...This bag is on my wishlist but I'm undecided on getting the PM or the GM...
The gm appeared rather large from "others" reveals that I have seen. I am trying to downsize and felt the gm would have been way too big for me even with my height and weight. I could actually easily fit this over my winter coat in store as well.

Congrats! Looks great. I love how it fits so much.
Very deceiving I know. It holds all of my needs with room to spare

This is the pm

The gm appeared rather large from "others" reveals that I have seen. I am trying to downsize and felt the gm would have been way too big for me even with my height and weight. I could actually easily fit this over my winter coat in store as well.

Very deceiving I know. It holds all of my needs with room to spare

Thanks for the info! It's hard to decide since I dont have a store near me to check out both sizes....

Well, this bag has been as elusive as the Kusama mysteries...with the Feb.1 release, but then only in BIG stores, to the push-back release to June 1 and the pending price increase.

After all of that she's finally at home

View attachment 2060915

We all know what a box and ribbon are and with the rash of robberies at my local and the fact the my family wasn't usually with me like they always are on pick up days, I kindly took in my reusable tote and had my SA put my bag In there

View attachment 2060917

As much as I ranted I'm sure some of you should get this...
Where do you live that requires such drastic covert measures to get a bag from the store to your house? Sounds like a rough part of the world. Good luck wearing the bag!