Mama Mia....all the way from Italy!!

beautiful bag -- love those pyramid stones on the strap
and it makes those bags so much lighter than the Ginny and Maria bags
(they feel like a feather in comparison!)
is it lined with canvas or leather?
congrats!

Thanks tadpolenyc....yes, I guess this is the first appearance of the Grainne on this Forum. I just love the bag. I have been contemplating this or the Robert Jennifer, but decided on this one instead since it looks a bit more relaxed but beautiful at the same time. And I do love the studs!!

Thanks iluvmybags. Yes, the bag is surprisingly light which makes it a real plus. The interior is lined in cotton canvas. Will try and get some photoshot of the interior later. Other duties beckon me.....

I love this bag! :woohoo: I tried it on in the SF store and liked that it was lightweight and had pyramid studs. Congrats on your beauty!! Enjoy your new addition.

It would be nice if you could provide a modeling shot when you get the chance, of course. You seem to be the only one with the Grainne bag

I can't believe you are the only one who has this bag! Also, blue was a much more popular color on the forum but my personal choice is black. Please please please post modeling pics. Congrats, it's a stunner!

Oh! I think this is the first reveal we've seen of this style, and this color! I love this line passionately--congratulations on a hot and amazing bag. Modeling pics please!!!