Mama Mia....all the way from Italy!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:the agony of waiting is finally over ...eventhough it has only been 4 days!!! It came today in all its glory!....presenting .....The Italiano....

Attached Files:

2. Slowly but surely.....( resisting the temptation to just rip everything apart and get at the beauty within.....):P

Attached Files:

3. Ooohhhhhhh! I can't wait!

4. :popcorn:

5. And she peeps through, beckoning at me to just grab, hug and welcome her....and I resist the temptation again.....( LOL!)

Attached Files:

6. Who can this Italian beauty be? She teases me again........

Attached Files:

7. :popcorn::popcorn:

8. I see something Memphis!

9. MEMPHIS! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Ginny? Maria? In BLACK! I'm loving it!

11. it's something grainne! :nuts:

12. Come on! :biggrin: Show it show it! :graucho::woohoo:

13. [My apologies, ladies for the looooong break....had to step away from the computer and attend to my motherly duties] So where were we....

And again......( LOL!! after all that long break?!!)

Attached Files:

14. And then she emerge in all her glory, the beautiful Italiano of American descent ( or is it the other way round??!!) , without further ado, introducing to the gorgeous ladies of the Marc Jacobs Purse Forum, the beautiful Grainne.....perfecto!!! :kiss:

Attached Files:

15. lovely! i'm nuts about pyramid studs. i think you're the only person that i know of who owns this style on the pf. congrats!