Malaysian Bal club

Hi hi
I am a Malaysian born and bred. I do agree Balenciaga bags used to be difficult to find in KL. I had the pleasure of going down to Spore, a shopping haven and got my Balenciaga there. Yes it is great there is nw a Balenciaga store in KLCC but sadly it still can't be compared to the store in Spore.

What is the verdict on the cobalt blue colour this season plus rose gold studs???:graucho::P

Hi! I've been hanging around in the other forums and I dropped into the Bal forum today & was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a Bal boutique in KLCC. It's a pity that the prices are so high here.
I've been thinking about getting a Day. Has any one been there recently and how's the stock like?
I'll give them a call and try to drop by there soon, too

Hi! I've been hanging around in the other forums and I dropped into the Bal forum today & was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a Bal boutique in KLCC. It's a pity that the prices are so high here.
I've been thinking about getting a Day. Has any one been there recently and how's the stock like?
I'll give them a call and try to drop by there soon, too
was just there this afternoon looking for the double tour bracelet in RGGH Mangue. Sold out. :cry::cry::cry:

the new season colours are TDF. sorry, didn't check for the day.

I went to menara BRDB yesterday and was disappointed that the Reebonz showroom's not there anymore. I was hoping to get an eyefull of their bags! I've bought bags online (from Net a Porter) but still prefer bricks and mortar shops, so that I can get to hold/carry the bags before buying!

I went to menara BRDB yesterday and was disappointed that the Reebonz showroom's not there anymore. I was hoping to get an eyefull of their bags! I've bought bags online (from Net a Porter) but still prefer bricks and mortar shops, so that I can get to hold/carry the bags before buying!
There's a shop called Bagsociety in BSC, 1st floor.
I just went in this morning, they have most style there, no FW2012 color yet though.. :smile:
I didn't like the new leathers at all.. so dry and papery and thin yet plasticky..

Hi Honeylicious! I was was in the Bagsociety yesterday! I bought my black First and Chestnut City from there last year. I was tempted yesterday with the Bottega medium Veneta but resisted! It's true about the new balenciaga leathers....they look shiny and plasticky. My First is a bit veiny but very nice and my City is soft and smooshy.

ohh.....I'm always worried about forking out hard earned money for something which may be fake. But the bags seem genuine. Does anyone else have experience buying from there / worries about the bags being fake there?

Dear all, has anyone seen the latest collection which comes in soft lamb skin? My sil has one from previous collection and i felt in love with the super soft lamb skin. The lagoon blue color looks nice. I'll be going to paris in oct, so tempted to get a first.

I heard Bagsociety sells fake. Better be careful girls.

Hi Honeylicious! I was was in the Bagsociety yesterday! I bought my black First and Chestnut City from there last year. I was tempted yesterday with the Bottega medium Veneta but resisted! It's true about the new balenciaga leathers....they look shiny and plasticky. My First is a bit veiny but very nice and my City is soft and smooshy.
Really..?! :shocked: it was my first time there.. the Bal price is few hundreds cheaper than bal boutique.

ohh.....I'm always worried about forking out hard earned money for something which may be fake. But the bags seem genuine. Does anyone else have experience buying from there / worries about the bags being fake there?
Hi Pree
As regards to Bag Society and fake bags, I donot think you need to worry, I buy from them too and I have had my Hermes authenticated and the bag was genuine...I also have the Balenciaga city bags bought from the same store and they are genuine too...