Malaysian Bal club

dyjann said:
Hi nielnielniel, i checked their website and they say they can't ship the apple garde rain repellant. Alamak, so how? I dashed like mad into the car yesterday to save my town when it started to rain.

A friend gave me this tip: carry a fold up reusable shopping bag in your bags so u can carry your handbag in it when it rains.

image-3985454146.jpg

tinkerbag said:
A friend gave me this tip: carry a fold up reusable shopping bag in your bags so u can carry your handbag in it when it rains.

so cute lah you put your bbag inside the shopping bag.
i read somewhere in this forum that they use their longchamp le pliage to carry their handbag when it rains.

My office car park is an open area next to the office block, so it was heavy down pour last week when I was on my way back to office. The rain didn't seem like it was gonna stop anytime soon so I had to put my city (and other doc) in my Baggu grocery bag and ran from my car to the office :wacko:

Attachments

• blackcity baggu.jpg
    blackcity baggu.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 381
Just saw this in TANGS, 1U. :shocked:
I know this bag was on their everywhere promo poster but didn't expect to see the actual bag in the store. Yes, one and only and at the bargain section. The handles were all soggy ready. Took a peak at the price tag too.. RM889
I only took one pic, was shy to take another one..

Attachments

• purplepinkBal.jpg
    purplepinkBal.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 452
Honeylicious said:
Just saw this in TANGS, 1U. :shocked:
I know this bag was on their everywhere promo poster but didn't expect to see the actual bag in the store. Yes, one and only and at the bargain section. The handles were all soggy ready. Took a peak at the price tag too.. RM889
I only took one pic, was shy to take another one..

Bbag for RM889? Not bad! Haha

Yuk at the fake! :yucky:

On another note, i'll be coming back to KL for a week, can't wait to visit the Bal boutique. hope to get a B bracelet. anyone know what their prices are like and if they got a big range of bracelets? Thanks.

Hi hi
I am a Malaysian born and bred. I do agree Balenciaga bags used to be difficult to find in KL. I had the pleasure of going down to Spore, a shopping haven and got my Balenciaga there. Yes it is great there is nw a Balenciaga store in KLCC but sadly it still can't be compared to the store in Spore.