Making your bag graffiti

Right, Hi everyone. Phoned her before...she wasnt in, phoned her again and she answered. Apparently she was doing it as Ive called. Her Graffiti Speedy has gone pink flowers over the green graffiti, her speedy 40 has gone pink graffiti but it didnt allmost work out cause she put too much paint on the bag. I dont have a clue where shes got the green paint from. Shes not done any of her other bags yet. Her speedy with pink graffiti looks good she said :sad: but shes got the lettering wrong and its all out of order. If any of you have any questions for her when I phone her again I can ask her them.

Im sure LV would not do this. In fact, if they did, why not have them put cerises/cherries on speedys? And if someone painted on their bag, wouldnt it be like a fake graffiti? The graffiti line was done in 2001 by the late Stephen Sprouse and was limited edition.

Luccibag said:
Im sure LV would not do this. In fact, if they did, why not have them put cerises/cherries on speedys? And if someone painted on their bag, wouldnt it be like a fake graffiti? The graffiti line was done in 2001 by the late Stephen Sprouse and was limited edition.

Hi to be honest I dont think my friends bag will even look graffiti, just like smudged letters on a bag lol. I just think this is a waste of 100% LV :sad:

Socialite said:
its not a fringe speedy...have a look

Oops! I didn't even see that picture. When I clicked on your link, the pic I saw of a Speedy was Mirroir Princess' avatar of a model holding the Fringe Speedy. I thought maybe you mistook the dangling fringes for painted stripes. Sorry about that. :shame:

ArmCandyLuvr said:
Oops! I didn't even see that picture. When I clicked on your link, the pic I saw of a Speedy was Mirroir Princess' avatar of a model holding the Fringe Speedy. I thought maybe you mistook the dangling fringes for painted stripes. Sorry about that. :shame:

its ok, dont worry lol :smile:

love_bags said:
Well.. I guess I'm wrong. But I did asked my local boutique, and they said they could not. I called 866-vuitton to see if it was in any way possible and was told the same thing. I asked them about personalizing a speedy 30 and was told all soft handbags and luggages could not due to the paint cracking eventually since the bags are not structured. I actually considered having a private party to do it instead, but after hearing about the alteration/non-authenticity issue I opted out.

Yah, that's why I stick with my SA. I find that a lot of SA's and customer service reps don't know a whole lot. My SA has showed my actual finished bags and explained she would need to send it to Beverly Hills to have it done.

From all the designs I think I like the crown the best.