Making The Band

I don't know....I guess these girls are looking for their 15 minutes. Diddy hasn't actively promoted a Bad Boy artist since Notorious B.I.G.'s Duets CD.....and, he's dead. Hello!?? All of his artists have left the label. And, when he made that comment to Wanita I instantly thought of Beyoncé. My mama always talks about how she's going to be a big girl like Aretha Franklin when she get up in age. They're definitely not going to be around for long and he needs to seriously get them a style and Dawn some acne treatment.

What happened to Aubrey? Did she get sent home or something? I only saw the commercial....

She reminds me of Trishelle of the Real World or Mischa Barton at times.

kathyrose said:
What happened to Aubrey? Did she get sent home or something? I only saw the commercial....

She reminds me of Trishelle of the Real World or Mischa Barton at times.

That was last weeks episode. They made it seem like she was going to be sent home, but she actually was sent back to their apartment because she was sick.

I seen the fake LV. Its in the beginning when they were getting into the Bentley

Is it me or do you all feel they dress like tacky? Cheap? surely not sexy, if that is what they are going for. I don't sense they have their confidence yet since they are all still young...give them a few more years

Jenn83 said:
That was last weeks episode. They made it seem like she was going to be sent home, but she actually was sent back to their apartment because she was sick.

I seen the fake LV. Its in the beginning when they were getting into the Bentley

Yep. It's Dawn's and its hideous.

Kellybag ~ It Looks Like The Cheap & Tacky Is What They Are Going For!!! ......They Are All Such Beautiful Girls! ........Who Knows What Ditty Will End Up Doing About Their Style....

I have only caught the show a couple times when nothing else is on , the girls are all very pretty , and ok vocalists, none of them are great vocalists , but Every time I have seen it ANOTHER one of them has a tacky... fake bag .... I mean c'mon ... just cause you are in NY dosent mean you have to LIVE on Canal Street... geeez:yucky:

Kellybag said:
Is it me or do you all feel they dress like tacky? Cheap? surely not sexy, if that is what they are going for. I don't sense they have their confidence yet since they are all still young...give them a few more years
Remember the white booty shorts outfits they wore in the last season? (They were split into two groups and got to open for The Backstreet Boys and the audience got to vote on who sounded the best?) The Booty Shorts Girls were off-key!

(Aundrea was so scared they wouldn't like her because she didn't feel comfortable in booty shorts and her team wound up winning!)

Aundrea's adorable! I love her!