Making peace with the fact that I am not a monogram girl.

i'm a mono girl first!!! then ebene and azur!! and i'm also one of the only people i know that do not like the vernis line (i know your thinking WHAT:wtf:she doesn't like vernis line:roflmfao::roflmfao:)it's to shinny for me...;)

I am not a mono person either. The print just don't seem to call out to me much and each time i buy a mono-something, i tend to sell it in less than 2 months. The latest mono I got is all covered with dots- I do like how the dots conceals the mono

I can take mono in limited doses - I love mono travel items - Keepall, Passport cover, etc. I just have a Neverfull, which is my travel tote, Favorite MM (really thought I was not only done with mono but canvas in general until this came along) and Popincourt Haut. I'm selling my Tivoli because I never use it. And you know my Kusama speedy dilemma. So I'm with you about mono. I have one empriente and one vernis. They are mono leather - do they count?

I love patina but I also like variety in my collection so I only have one mono bag (Tivoli).
I may get a clutch or SLG in mono but nothing wrong with not liking it...LV has tons of other choices!

I'm there with you! Except I don't feel comfortable carrying mono because it feels too flashy. I do have a mono cles that I love, but that is hidden in my bags for the most part, plus it is small, so it doesn't feel over the top to me. The empreinte line is as "mono" as I get.

I wish they would release the speedy and neverfull in macassar!... and maybe the alma mm in macassar too..

Me too! Although I think the black leather really doesn't age well at least on my macassar bass gm messenger but at least you could have it polished and it would probably look as good as new. I am contemplating using black polish on mine as shortly after using it the black leather turns an ashy grey color.

i'm a mono girl first!!! then ebene and azur!! and i'm also one of the only people i know that do not like the vernis line (i know your thinking WHAT:wtf:she doesn't like vernis line:roflmfao::roflmfao:)it's to shinny for me...;)
I had a friend that called it "plastic looking" OMGoodness I nearly :bagslap: her!
HAHA but she's a good friend so I let it slide.

I love mono!!! I acutally really dislike the virgin vachetta look. My alma is just getting a bit of patina now and i love her more every day. I dont want a collection full of mono tho. I think i want to get a neverfull as my next bag and then get away from mono

My dirty little secret is that I am obsessed with Damier Ebene but end up being a total Monogram girl when it comes down to wearing/purchasing a bag! I just don't think Damier Ebene is for me IRL even though it's hands down my favorite! :shrugs:

We all have one! My dirty little secret is that I think the Kusama bags are amongst the ugliest handbags I have EVER seen but people seem to love them. To each his/her own! :smile: