Making a mountain out of a molehill or SNAD? Opinions please?

My concern would be a seller using an authentic, tag(s) attached bag for the auction and then sending a replica. It's been done. Any tag can be duplicated and those nylon thingies that attach tags are not unique and can be purchased anywhere.

I cannot think of a valid reason this seller would have removed the tag. The nylon thingies don't break easily so it must have been cut.

IDK, I don't like it.
This would be my concern too.

Since the tag was attached in the picture I too would have expected a bag with the tag attached. That is only logical and if it´s shown in the listing as attached then I see absolute no reason why the buyer should message the seller asking if the tag is on or off the bag????? That just makes no sense IMO.

It wasn't cut unless the seller sent a different attacher thing with the bag (like you said those are not unique). This is what came in the interior pocket.

I'll be at the mall later today, so I'll run the bag by the staff at my local Coach store and see what they say with regards to authenticity.

Hopefully the store will have a manager experienced in the brand. I wouldn't trust the staff at my local Coach store to tell me the time.

Hopefully the store will have a manager experienced in the brand. I wouldn't trust the staff at my local Coach store to tell me the time.

I know one of the managers has been there for 7 years, so fingers are crossed they remember this bag. Also, their leather swatch 'book' has a swatch of the patent used for this bag, so I can compare the swatch to the bag.

If not, there are 4 other stores in the area I can visit and there is always the Authenticate This thread in the Coach forum.

I know one of the managers has been there for 7 years, so fingers are crossed they remember this bag. Also, their leather swatch 'book' has a swatch of the patent used for this bag, so I can compare the swatch to the bag.

If not, there are 4 other stores in the area I can visit and there is always the Authenticate This thread in the Coach forum.

Sounds excellent! I'm hoping this ends well for you and you have an authentic bag.

i have had sellers sell "nwt" items with homemade tags with magic marker writing on them...

i've also had a seller describe a luxury item as nwt with no tags. she later claimed the brand didnt usually attach items to garments. she said she considering the interior fabric composition tag as the "tag".

the worst thing about the latter seller was that she was a millionaire. and a big shot hollywood producer. i guess thats how she made some of her money - nickel and diming folks like me.

its a great idea to check authenticity.

we really need to ding these seller with bad/neutral feedback.

i have had sellers sell "nwt" items with homemade tags with magic marker writing on them...

i've also had a seller describe a luxury item as nwt with no tags. she later claimed the brand didnt usually attach items to garments. she said she considering the interior fabric composition tag as the "tag".

the worst thing about the latter seller was that she was a millionaire. and a big shot hollywood producer. i guess thats how she made some of her money - nickel and diming folks like me.

its a great idea to check authenticity.

we really need to ding these seller with bad/neutral feedback.

I wonder if its the same big shot that posted the chanel with her 1000+ unique pianos in that one odd ebay listings post...:roflmfao::roflmfao: