Makeup case....

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Im on my phone do search isnt working in my fav....
I was wondering "if" you carry a makeup case in your bag, if so which? And what's in it, makeup, everything but??

Pics... Show us what you carry your makeup in, show us what's in your makeup bag.

Bag Fetish said:
Im on my phone do search isnt working in my fav....
I was wondering "if" you carry a makeup case in your bag, if so which? And what's in it, makeup, everything but??

Pics... Show us what you carry your makeup in, show us what's in your makeup bag.

I used to but it took up too much room so now I carry a wristlet with just Clinique powder, Clinique superbalm, and eye drops. I didn't really use anything else. :biggrin:

I have a vintage coach cosmetic case. Its a zip around with a mirror attached to the inside top flap. Inside it I carry some hand lotion, lip balm, and my lipstick of the day. I also have 2 wallets I carry at all times. It does weigh my bags down but you carry what you have to.

ophousewife said:
I have a vintage coach cosmetic case. Its a zip around with a mirror attached to the inside top flap. Inside it I carry some hand lotion, lip balm, and my lipstick of the day. I also have 2 wallets I carry at all times. It does weigh my bags down but you carry what you have to.

Now I'm curious about the two wallets, what do you do with two? I feel like I am missing something I might need to do! Lol :biggrin:

Now I'm curious about the two wallets, what do you do with two? I feel like I am missing something I might need to do! Lol :biggrin:

Its nothing special. I just like to keep all my doctors cards and insurance info in something easy to carry and use. I have problems with pulling cards out of their slots so I picked up a card case for doctor stuff. It just makes my life easier. Lol. My lfe revolves around doctor's 'appointments right now. :P

ophousewife said:

That does sounds like a lot of weight

ophousewife said:
Its nothing special. I just like to keep all my doctors cards and insurance info in something easy to carry and use. I have problems with pulling cards out of their slots so I picked up a card case for doctor stuff. It just makes my life easier. Lol. My lfe revolves around doctor's 'appointments right now. :P

Makes sense...

I used to carry leather or pvc coated makeup bags but I switched to fabric to lessen the weight. Right now I am carrying the Coach cosmetic bag that came with the 2010 Holiday Gift Set from Estee Lauder. They came in gold, silver, and red and I got the gold one.

Attachments

• EsteeLauderGoldCoachSet.jpg
    EsteeLauderGoldCoachSet.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 612
My current makeup bag is a Kristin Chain Link clutch, currently holding a powder compact, hand cream, wet wipes, glass cleaning kit and about 8 lip products.

Attachments

• image-2176514335.jpg
    image-2176514335.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 438
Mine is actually a wristlet, it has the turn-lock at the top and I dont really carry any makeup in there
coachbagpics006.jpg

I just ordered a wristlet to hold my makeup, I like how it is flatter and longer than a traditional makeup bag, plus you could also use it as a wristlet if you needed to. I keep that, a Madison checkbook wallet, and a Madison card case in my bag. I like big bags! Lol

i'm contemplating using my coach large turnlock wristlet as my cosmetic pouch because my current one (cheap one that came free with a powder i bought) just snapped at the zippers area. but i can't stand the thought of my wristlet possibly getting stained by all the makeup rolling about inside!