Major news flash

I know! I'm worried about them being 140mm as well.

cllover ~Are the ones in your avie pic 120mm or 140mm?
My magenta ones are 120mm. I think it'd be easier to justify an EB declic purchase if they really come as the 140mm. But I'm sure they'd be hard to walk in, though surely better than 120 pigalles. Oh me, oh my!

damn should i call??? i just don't wanna end up getting a shoe that just sits in my closet! i wanna wear these babies out....ahhhhh the dilemma...

i did try the 140s at bg and they were too much for me

carlinha, maybe put youself on the waitlist just in case it's the old 120mm? It sounds like the boutique may not be sure which heel height it's going to be anyway.

I would get on the list just in case. I thought about calling back and taking myself off of the list, but from what Lav and cl said, I want to try them at least. Especially if they're easier than some 120s, Clichy and Pigalle. I have Pigalle 120mm and they aren't too bad.

^^Yep I agree with this.

I have the blue suede declic 140mm and they are not too bad, very similar comfort level to the rolando. They are not nearly as uncomfortable as pigalle 120.

I think everyone should get on the waiting list! You have time to think about it and can always decline when they come in or refuse to answer the phone that day. The shoes sound fabulous and and want to see pictures!

...sorry I know I'm a bad influence :P