Major news flash

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Ladies,

The Beverly Hills Boutique (~within the next few weeks) will be getting in Royal Blue Suede aka EB Declic 120's and Fuchsia Suede. I just got off the telephone with Nathan and I'm #1 on the list for a 39.

$695

Beverly Hills
    (310) 247-9300

Nathan

2. carlinha needs to know this!!!

3. Thanks! I'm tempted to call because my Rolandos are the darker blue, but I will resist!

4. lol...how sad is it that I'm tempted to get on the list for them JUST because they're so HTF even though I already have a similar pair of blue suede pumps (and as much as I love my similar pair and look for things to wear them with, have a hard time finding outfits for them?).

I won't, though :P. But I did have the "ooh!" reaction.

5. Dammit if only that fuschia suede was a Rolando :cursing:

6. ^^Oh I would be all over that.

7. AAHHHH Omg I want I want!!!! I'm soooo broke though!

8. wahhhh, this is my top HG and I have no $$$

9. ugh. I really want EB Declics, but I'm trying to be good :sad:

10. My HG!!! I want those so bad! But I'm trying to be good, too. I so can't buy anything until the fall.

11. Me too!...so...tempted...but...can't...do...it...right...now...
    Who thinks I'll cave by noon? LOL

12. Well somebody do it! Damn, maybe I will, haha!

13. For those who are thinking about it, why don't you just put yourself on the list? You're not paying up front. Then when they finally come in you can see if you can do it or not.

14. :roflmfao:

Me too?! Especially after what Lav said...makes sense! She's a smart...enabler!

15. Do they make the 120 Declics in EB every season?