Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Like you and Meowlett~~!:heart: You two are always here to help us newbies to learn in such a patient manner. Really grateful to you two and other pros on tpf! Thank y ou!:flowers::heart:
+1
Just adding two interesting information from my recent experience. My last quota bag came only from CSGM, scarfs, fashion jewelry and 1 sneaker, although I have bought RTW and silver elsewhere, same country, same profile, while sorting out which store should I stick to...:angel:
My SA once told me they sold a diamond bezel watch to a walking in couple that they wanted to reward by offering a bag at the spot. I guess a beautiful diamond bracelet can make some miracle happen too :graucho:

For my first Kelly, I started by making small purchases. 90cm silk scarfs and 140cm shawls. But I think the turning point and the real reason I was finally offered my K was when I purchased two non quota leather handbags in one visit because I fell in love with them. So I think it's different depending on where you are, and your SA. For my SA, I think it was consistency of shopping, a sincere interest and enthusiasm for what I was purchasing.

Not coincidence definitely buying home ware helped a lot
Your store is showing signs of appreciation

I do shop throughout their range of goods and try to mainly purchase in store. However, when I bought the K, my purchase history was very small, about 2000 euro, but it included the two tea cups and a mouse pad. So maybe they offered me the K in hope I would turn out to be a good customer.

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
Like you and Meowlett~~!:heart: You two are always here to help us newbies to learn in such a patient manner. Really grateful to you two and other pros on tpf! Thank y ou!:flowers::heart:
I got my first B + C offer from my current SA buying only a few items that I liked without purchasing a single individual commission item. My SA must like me enough. When I read about it here, I feel like a total jerk...
+1
Just adding two interesting information from my recent experience. My last quota bag came only from CSGM, scarfs, fashion jewelry and 1 sneaker, although I have bought RTW and silver elsewhere, same country, same profile, while sorting out which store should I stick to...:angel:
My SA once told me they sold a diamond bezel watch to a walking in couple that they wanted to reward by offering a bag at the spot. I guess a beautiful diamond bracelet can make some miracle happen too :graucho:
For walk-ins, I guess it depends on which bag one is after and if other regular clients have been called about that bag already. But diamond bracelets do summon some beautiful bags, especially if you are a regular client already.

I got my first B + C offer from my current SA buying only a few items that I liked without purchasing a single individual commission item. My SA must like me enough. When I read about it here, I feel like a total jerk...

For walk-ins, I guess it depends on which bag one is after and if other regular clients have been called about that bag already. But diamond bracelets do summon some beautiful bags, especially if you are a regular client already.
Walk-ins, of course! :giggle:
Portuguese speaker here...

Hi All,

I always shop at the same H store when I travel but I’ve been considering switching to an H store nearer to me. Out of curiosity, if you create a wishlist at a different H store in the same country (even if no purchases are actually made at the new store), would your old SA be able to see that wishlist? Could SAs at the new store see any open bag orders? I’m wondering whether it’s worth making the switch if it might cause confusion. But it would be so much easier to shop at a store close to me. Thanks in advance for any answers or guidance you can provide.

Sorry, my fault!! Somewhat new to H, and sometimes policies change throughout the years so I wanted up-to-date intel from pros like you ;)

Thank you to everyone who humored me and responded!!
I’m new, too, so I’m glad you asked lol I try to search before posting but a) sometimes I can’t find the answer and b) like you, sometimes the answer has changed over a period of time and a new perspective is in order. I’m glad the old pros so kindly humor us newbies :heart:

+1

My friend told me that some stores in the US will offer you a bag on the spot if you buy their diamond jewelry, even just a diamond necklace.

Reactions: Lilikay
Hi everyone, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but if not hopefully someone will point me in the right direction :smile: I’m new to H, and I’ve just started to develop a relationship with one of the SAs at my local store (the Beverly Hills one). However, I will be relocating to Hong Kong mid-next year, after which I will only be able to visit the US at most once a year. I was wondering whether it would be better for me to wait until I move to establish a relationship and spending account with a HK SA (I’ve been on the Hermes Hong Kong thread and read about how bad the service can be, which is what makes me a little nervous to find an SA there), or to stick to the SA I have at BH. Any input would really be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but if not hopefully someone will point me in the right direction [emoji2] I’m new to H, and I’ve just started to develop a relationship with one of the SAs at my local store (the Beverly Hills one). However, I will be relocating to Hong Kong mid-next year, after which I will only be able to visit the US at most once a year. I was wondering whether it would be better for me to wait until I move to establish a relationship and spending account with a HK SA (I’ve been on the Hermes Hong Kong thread and read about how bad the service can be, which is what makes me a little nervous to find an SA there), or to stick to the SA I have at BH. Any input would really be appreciated. Thanks!
How long you gonna be relocating to hkg?

Reactions: Txoceangirl
Hey guys, this may seem stupid but what do you guys do when you go to visit the store but your SA isn’t working? Do you literally walk back out the door?!

Curious to see if you guys only strictly purchase from your SA or if it’s just a preference to see them..

I’ve made a couple of purchases from my local store but both have been with different people (didn’t see the first one the second time I went) so I’m confused about how to start a connection with someone.. Neither of the SA’s I dealt with have introduced themselves or handed over a business card or anything either.. I’m not trying to get a B/K/C but I’d still like to build a working relationship with someone!

All beginner tips appreciated!

Reactions: millivanilli