Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Someone said only that silver doesn't count as fine jewelry on some thread once. It counts towards the profile, but I don't know about the individual commission part. For me, silver looks pretty on other people but I ruin them. Ha ha. So I never had a need to find out the exact fact.

The CSGMs are definitely gorgeous and versatile. I have as many of them as the silk.

Girl tell me about it. My silver items get gashes after just 1 day of light wear. :sad: but I love em and feel ok abusing them vs gold.

Hurry up, Fall! I want my first CSGM!! Loving the braided look.

Reactions: meowlett
Sorry, my fault!! Somewhat new to H, and sometimes policies change throughout the years so I wanted up-to-date intel from pros like you ;)

Thank you to everyone who humored me and responded!!
No fault for this
Its always gd to
Refer back
Searching for information
Spend time reading
Because h has vast infos on both shopping and operations
Lots of members here
Took effort in sharing and typing their valuable experiences
For aiding others
Very generous and informative

No fault for this
Its always gd to
Refer back
Spend time reading
Lots of members here
For aiding others

Yes, I agree! ::thank you thank you::. I read every post that came up from my search for “commissions”. I am a hungry student.

Reactions: obcessd
No fault for this
Its always gd to
Refer back
Spend time reading
Lots of members here
For aiding others
Like you and Meowlett~~!:heart: You two are always here to help us newbies to learn in such a patient manner. Really grateful to you two and other pros on tpf! Thank y ou!:flowers::heart:

Reactions: Lilikay