main reason for buying a Chanel

What is the main reson for bying a chanel

• The status of owning a Chanel

• The item itself ( design, color etc)

• Exclusivity and uniqueness of the item

• It bag of the season/ Seen on famous people

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luccibag said:
I think the exclusivity is great too. I can be in a room full of women and most likely there wont be any other Chanel bags. Mostly LV, Gucci, Chloe, Coach. Oh, and no 8th grade girls walking around with Chanel too!

:drinkup::drinks:I will drink to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luccibag said:
I think the exclusivity is great too. I can be in a room full of women and most likely there wont be any other Chanel bags. Mostly LV, Gucci, Chloe, Coach. Oh, and no 8th grade girls walking around with Chanel too!

i had a chanel in 8th grade :shrugs: :shrugs:

missbabydolce said:
i had a chanel in 8th grade :shrugs: :shrugs:

Lucky you and I am sure you felt unique owning it :tender: ! My point is there are less chances for someone else in the same room/party/event having the same CHANEL with you, especially someone young! :P

my one and only chanel was total love at first sight.
the bags are of amazing quality, and the designs subtle and classic. you can never go wrong with chanel!

I like that there is really never a Chanel "it" bag. The same styles are reintroduced year after year with subtle changes, so you don't feel like your bag will be "so yesterday" once the next "it" bag is hitting the tabloids and fashion mags.

I can see myself using my Chanel bags for years and not feeling like any one of them has become outdated.

roey said:
I like that there is really never a Chanel "it" bag. The same styles are reintroduced year after year with subtle changes, so you don't feel like your bag will be "so yesterday" once the next "it" bag is hitting the tabloids and fashion mags.

I can see myself using my Chanel bags for years and not feeling like any one of them has become outdated.

This is soooo true:flowers: !!!!!!!!!!:girlsigh: