?

What is the main reson for bying a chanel

1. The status of owning a Chanel

2. The item itself ( design, color etc)

3. Exclusivity and uniqueness of the item

4. It bag of the season/ Seen on famous people

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ladies I just wanted to know what the main reason is for buying a Chanel!

2. For me it would be for style, lengevity and quality.

3. i voted: The item itself ( design, color etc) why??? because in your lifetime, i reckon you should have at least ONE piece of Chanel and LV!!! (and all the balenciagas you can get your hands on! :roflmfao: ) *wink* ;)

4. LOL

5. hmm...i don't own a chanel yet... but i'm definitely thinking about making it my next purchase. For me it's the fact that i would be owning part of a classic tradition.. a timeless, chic, elegant piece of art!

6. I fell in love with the feel of the leather and the quilting is soooo cute!

7. Definitely status for me. I buy the bags with CCs everywhere. I want people to know it's a chanel. Same thing goes for my glasses, jewelry, and shoes I buy from Chanel.

8. I buy it for the look.
    In my circle of family and friends most would not know a Chanel from a regualar department store brand bag.

The status of it is nice too. But when people don't know what you're carrying (except the SA's) then it really does not matter.

I am just loving the look of Chanel's. I also love the fact that you don't see these bags on everyone's arms like a lot of other brands.

9. For me, its the timelessness of Chanel. I dont mind paying 2K for a bag I can use when Im 80!

10. I love Chanel for the item itself. Chanel is so understated and not "in your face" vs. something like LV or Dior.

11. I voted for the bag itself, but I'm feeling a little bit of everything. I love knowing that I own Chanel products for its beauty and design. You don't see as many Chanel bags as you do Louis Vuitton. I have all different brands of designer bags, and Chanel is by far my most favorite. It not only looks great, but it will always be a classic bag to have.

12. Me too!:yahoo:

13. I love mine..they're different and I love the quality. I buy my Chanels for the same reasons I buy my LV..it's a great quality bag that won't go out of style in a couple weeks. You can never go wrong with a classic.

14. You're so right about "owning part of a classic tradition.. a timeless, chic, elegant piece of art". I couldn't have said that any better. :flowers:

15. I think the exclusivity is great too. I can be in a room full of women and most likely there wont be any other Chanel bags. Mostly LV, Gucci, Chloe, Coach. Oh, and no 8th grade girls walking around with Chanel too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice