Mahina L vs Solar PM. Please help me pick one urgent!!!

Mahina L in taupe or red vs Solar Pm in red

• Mahina L in Taupe or red

• Solar Pm in red

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 27, 2007
Wonderful Country, LA
Hello everyone,

I am going to LV boutique tomorrow to pick Mahina L in Taupe ( as I told my SA), after I saw a lady in the mall today I felt in love with the Solar Pm in red wine. Oh my god, the bag so so beautiful ... I can't stop to thinking of that bag. I really like Mahina L style but I feel a little uncomfortable with double handles ( one of them always seem to slip off my shoulder). Please help me out ladies!!! Any input would be much appreciated!!! Which one would you like much???

Dec 19, 2008
Seems like you like the Solar PM beter?
I would go with that one since you find the double handles uncomfortable.

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I have the Mahina L in Burgundy and LOVE it. I don't have a problem with the shoulder strap and prefer the Mahina over the Solar. GL deciding!

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
I don't like the buckle and zipper of the Solar. What a hassle! Get the Mahina, especially since it looks like this bag won't be around much longer.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I think you should try on both bags at the LV Store. I found the Solar too bulky on me. I have the Mahina L and I just like it better. But what works for me might not work for others. Good luck!

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I have a Mahina XL and I love it, I don't have trouble with the straps at all. I haven't tried on the mahina Solar so I can't really comment on that, but I do think it's a gorgeous bag. I personally would get the mahina L in taupe, I love that color! I think your best option though is to go to the boutique and try on the Mahina L in taupe and wine, and the solar in wine and see which one you like the best! I bet once you try on the bags you'll know right away which style you like better, the color may be a harder choice! Good luck with your decision!

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
This is tough! I have both L and Solar... I like them for different reasons. The Solar is comfortable on the shoulder surprising despite the wide strap plus I like the zip --> really like a galliera which is so easy to use.The L is gorgeous due to the shape and the classic hobo look...:girlsigh:

p.s.ok change my mind -> went for solar because of the zip factor.