Mahina L vs Solar PM. Please help me pick one urgent!!!

Mahina L in taupe or red vs Solar Pm in red

• Mahina L in Taupe or red

• Solar Pm in red

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 27, 2007
Hello everyone,

I am going to LV boutique tomorrow to pick Mahina L in Taupe ( as I told my SA), after I saw a lady in the mall today I felt in love with the Solar Pm in red wine. Oh my god, the bag so so beautiful ... I can't stop to thinking of that bag. I really like Mahina L style but I feel a little uncomfortable with double handles ( one of them always seem to slip off my shoulder). Please help me out ladies!!! Any input would be much appreciated!!! Which one would you like much???

I think you should try on both bags at the LV Store. I found the Solar too bulky on me. I have the Mahina L and I just like it better. But what works for me might not work for others. Good luck!

I have a Mahina XL and I love it, I don't have trouble with the straps at all. I haven't tried on the mahina Solar so I can't really comment on that, but I do think it's a gorgeous bag. I personally would get the mahina L in taupe, I love that color! I think your best option though is to go to the boutique and try on the Mahina L in taupe and wine, and the solar in wine and see which one you like the best! I bet once you try on the bags you'll know right away which style you like better, the color may be a harder choice! Good luck with your decision!

This is tough! I have both L and Solar... I like them for different reasons. The Solar is comfortable on the shoulder surprising despite the wide strap plus I like the zip --> really like a galliera which is so easy to use.The L is gorgeous due to the shape and the classic hobo look...:girlsigh:

p.s.ok change my mind -> went for solar because of the zip factor.