mahagony dotted op art or black leather small sophia

Imaan73

O.G.
Oct 15, 2010
I just got brown dotted op art small sophia.I was trying small black leather but at that time I thought brown looked better.There is a little hole in the leather of one of the handles so I am going to exchange it anyways but now I am thinking that should I go for black leather one.I have this problem about leather that you have to be extra careful not to get any scratches and fading issues.So if I go for leather how do you maintain it?What do you suggest I should get?Thank you.

Need opinions which one to get.I like the dotted op art but leather one is pretty too.Black leather has very smooth leather which is pretty but I think you really need to take care of it.

I do not have a leather sophia (yet :graucho:), but I have the top handle in black leather. If the Sophia is anything like the TH, it is TDF. I do not think it would scratch too easily....it isn't like the normal Madison leather (talking about Sabrina).
It's so smooshy and awesome. OMG, love it!

oh yeah I saw that top handle pouch in your video looks awesome.I really wanted to buy that one but I guess it was small for my stuff but for evenings it would be great.