mahagony dotted op art or black leather small sophia

Imaan73

Oct 15, 2010
I just got brown dotted op art small sophia.I was trying small black leather but at that time I thought brown looked better.There is a little hole in the leather of one of the handles so I am going to exchange it anyways but now I am thinking that should I go for black leather one.I have this problem about leather that you have to be extra careful not to get any scratches and fading issues.So if I go for leather how do you maintain it?What do you suggest I should get?Thank you.

Imaan73

Oct 15, 2010
Need opinions which one to get.I like the dotted op art but leather one is pretty too.Black leather has very smooth leather which is pretty but I think you really need to take care of it.

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
I do not have a leather sophia (yet :graucho:), but I have the top handle in black leather. If the Sophia is anything like the TH, it is TDF. I do not think it would scratch too easily....it isn't like the normal Madison leather (talking about Sabrina).
It's so smooshy and awesome. OMG, love it!

Imaan73

Oct 15, 2010
oh yeah I saw that top handle pouch in your video looks awesome.I really wanted to buy that one but I guess it was small for my stuff but for evenings it would be great.