Magical May 2024 Purchases!

Do you use the case for pens/pencils or something else? Just curious - I want one so bad but I think I’d use it more for makeup
I bought it for pens because I love making notebooks for my travels. Because it's so flat, it's easy to take with you without taking up too much space. But I've also thought about using it for my straws if I have a smaller bag that the straw pouch doesn't fit into.
20240522_064231.jpg

Such a gorgeous bag! Congratulations! Can you fit some tech in it, such as a regular iPad?
I can fit an iPad mini in comfortably. However, the zip width cause it to be a bit narrow so gotto slant it in before it goes in fully. It’s an iPad mini 5th gen.

IMG_9289.jpeg
Ipad standing vertically.

IMG_9290.jpeg
Slanting it in.

IMG_9291.jpeg

There is probably an inch left from iPad to the edge of the inside bag.

This studded Keepall 25 was not on my radar but when I saw it in Vegas .. it was an instant purchase! I loved it so much I swapped bags and wore it out the store:giggle:
View attachment 6005874
This bag HAS been on my radar - I loved it the second I saw it!! The 25 is just a bit too big for me, in a 20 I would have been a goner 🤓 how fun to love something so much you wear it out of the store!! Reminds me of being a kid and getting to wear your new shoes out of the store, that was always fun. Enjoy!!