Magical May 2024 Purchases!

It seems like I need to stay away from the Boutique... 😅
But when I looked at her I knew immediately that I had to have her. :heart:

View attachment 6002303
Gorgeous!! I'm also waiting for the right color leather Speedy. Sometimes I want to just go window shopping without my credit card but then we can just simply tap our phone or watch to pay :facepalm:

View attachment 6002303
It’s such a beauty!!! I love this color!!
I am a bag twin with this and though I’m careful when I use it it sure is versatile 🥰
Congratulations on this beauty .
Today they came home with me 😌 probably won’t wear them together but 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 6002419
I love the simplicity of this bag. It’s classy!! Congratulations 😊

Reactions: DrTr and kyc
Picked up my order last Friday and finally had time to unboox so I can use her this weekend. The leather is so soft and smells amazing. The strap is a tad short for crossbody for my preference, luckily I have extenders I could use. Love it 😍
View attachment 6002406

View attachment 6002407
Omg!!! It’s stunning!! You wear it well 😍😍
Congratulations on this piece

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and DMVLux
Omg!!! It’s stunning!! You wear it well 😍😍
Congratulations on this piece
Thank you so much! Been drooling over this bag since I saw it was coming out but it was never available in store for me to look at. Finally decided to just order it since I didn't want to miss out and really glad I did 😊

It’s been some time I noticed that I actually own quite a number of different speedy (because I love speedy!!!). However, sometimes it really is too bulky when you look at the side profile. Been trying to get a slimmer profile bag that’s a bit more low-key (not so flashy, something more discreet) and at the same time can fit more of a kitchen sink which I lug around. I like the MPA slim side profile but really cannot fit much of kitchen sink.

So, I shortlisted a few bags to check out.
1) Toiletry on chain (saw a pregnant lady wearing it with great style!)
2) OTG PM
3) OTG EW
4) Trianon PM

I tried them all at the store to have a feel of it first before making any rash decision.

Then I saw they are having a baby pink empriente in May which I told myself I really needed a pink bag. I waited till it was pre-orderable and paid for a speedy 20 rose opale. Waited patiently for its launch date and went down to the store to collect. It’s so baby pink!!! When I was examining it before wrapping, I saw two black spots on the leather trim (where the handles would rest when they are down). I was taken aback. I haven’t even wore it and brought it home yet. It’s already dirtied! I told the SA and I asked to swap or if it can be removed. She went to check and told me the store pieces also had the same dirtied spots too! So I did not swap. They eventually managed to remove it to by wiping with baby wipes I think.

It dawned on me that, with my careless clumsy usage, it would definitely not be the only spots that would be dirtied in time to come (and probably much earlier than it should). The memory of my first light-coloured bag had a sudden yellow stain after less than a month of using, which made me slightly sad. I admit I have a bit of a perfectionist streak when it comes to material stuff like that. It’s not that it cannot be dirtied, I just cannot accept that it got dirtied so quickly. If the bag is about 1 year old and got dirtied, I can totally accept that.

So even though I’m very attracted to the pink rose opale, I gave up that bag very quickly. The SA serving me was so kind and offer a few solutions - 1) choose another bag and top up the difference if any for the price I paid. 2) refund for the item.

But I really wanted to fix my missing niche area for bag function - 1) slim side profile, 2) fit the kitchen sink I carry 3) easy maintenance, 4) not overly flashy.

So in the end, I have decided to get this relatively unpopular bag that was released in 2023 that checks all my boxes.

IMG_9211.jpegIMG_9215.jpeg

I really couldn’t find much info or discussion about this Trianon PM. But I really love it!!! Many people compared it to the discontinued Pallas or occasionally Odeon due to the magnetic pockets I think. For me, I find that it is more like the Boulogne, especially the side profile and corners! The size dimensions are similar too. I love my boulogne but wished that it had handles and the zip closure wouldn’t dip so much in the middle portion so that I could fit more of stuff.

IMG_9248.jpeg

I think the Trianon PM is the answer to my “upgraded Boulogne”! Comes with two magnetic pockets with easy access. Yes, it has large monogram but the black makes it less obvious and the front tag can also be removed! I also love that, after fitting my my kitchen sink, the bag doesn’t feel very heavy, acceptable moderate weight. I’m obviously very biased now.

I also that the opportunity to try the OTG PM and I thought it should be able to fit more. But to my surprise after fitting the same amount of stuff (as the Trianon), there’s actually no more spare space left and it felt so heavy! OTG EW was even smaller which therefore by default couldn’t fit my kitchen sink.

I’m absolutely biased and in love with my Trianon PM!

It’s been some time I noticed that I actually own quite a number of different speedy (because I love speedy!!!). However, sometimes it really is too bulky when you look at the side profile. Been trying to get a slimmer profile bag that’s a bit more low-key (not so flashy, something more discreet) and at the same time can fit more of a kitchen sink which I lug around. I like the MPA slim side profile but really cannot fit much of kitchen sink.

2) OTG PM
3) OTG EW
4) Trianon PM

I tried them all at the store to have a feel of it first before making any rash decision.

Then I saw they are having a baby pink empriente in May which I told myself I really needed a pink bag. I waited till it was pre-orderable and paid for a speedy 20 rose opale. Waited patiently for its launch date and went down to the store to collect. It’s so baby pink!!! When I was examining it before wrapping, I saw two black spots on the leather trim (where the handles would rest when they are down). I was taken aback. I haven’t even wore it and brought it home yet. It’s already dirtied! I told the SA and I asked to swap or if it can be removed. She went to check and told me the store pieces also had the same dirtied spots too! So I did not swap. They eventually managed to remove it to by wiping with baby wipes I think.

It dawned on me that, with my careless clumsy usage, it would definitely not be the only spots that would be dirtied in time to come (and probably much earlier than it should). The memory of my first light-coloured bag had a sudden yellow stain after less than a month of using, which made me slightly sad. I admit I have a bit of a perfectionist streak when it comes to material stuff like that. It’s not that it cannot be dirtied, I just cannot accept that it got dirtied so quickly. If the bag is about 1 year old and got dirtied, I can totally accept that.

So even though I’m very attracted to the pink rose opale, I gave up that bag very quickly. The SA serving me was so kind and offer a few solutions - 1) choose another bag and top up the difference if any for the price I paid. 2) refund for the item.

But I really wanted to fix my missing niche area for bag function - 1) slim side profile, 2) fit the kitchen sink I carry 3) easy maintenance, 4) not overly flashy.

So in the end, I have decided to get this relatively unpopular bag that was released in 2023 that checks all my boxes.

View attachment 6002737View attachment 6002738

I really couldn’t find much info or discussion about this Trianon PM. But I really love it!!! Many people compared it to the discontinued Pallas or occasionally Odeon due to the magnetic pockets I think. For me, I find that it is more like the Boulogne, especially the side profile and corners! The size dimensions are similar too. I love my boulogne but wished that it had handles and the zip closure wouldn’t dip so much in the middle portion so that I could fit more of stuff.

View attachment 6002751

I think the Trianon PM is the answer to my “upgraded Boulogne”! Comes with two magnetic pockets with easy access. Yes, it has large monogram but the black makes it less obvious and the front tag can also be removed! I also love that, after fitting my my kitchen sink, the bag doesn’t feel very heavy, acceptable moderate weight. I’m obviously very biased now.

I also that the opportunity to try the OTG PM and I thought it should be able to fit more. But to my surprise after fitting the same amount of stuff (as the Trianon), there’s actually no more spare space left and it felt so heavy! OTG EW was even smaller which therefore by default couldn’t fit my kitchen sink.

I think you made a wonderful choice!! I love the look of the Trianon!!
Congratulations on your new bag 🥰

2) OTG PM
3) OTG EW
4) Trianon PM

View attachment 6002751

Congrats on your beautiful Trianon. I never understood why it is unpopular. I love my 3 Speedy too but I also needed a bag of this size that was lightweight and could fit a lot of things.
I choose the Trianon PM in cream last year. It is a perfect everyday bag. It is even more practical than my Speedy even the 25. I choose the cream colour because I already own the Speedy 20 in black empreinte. Your black one is gorgeous.

Attachments

• IMG_9286.png
    IMG_9286.png
    897.1 KB · Views: 85
Congrats on your beautiful Trianon. I never understood why it is unpopular. I love my 3 Speedy too but I also needed a bag of this size that was lightweight and could fit a lot of things.
I choose the Trianon PM in cream last year. It is a perfect everyday bag. It is even more practical than my Speedy even the 25. I choose the cream colour because I already own the Speedy 20 in black empreinte. Your black one is gorgeous.

I saw your post from last year but I was hesitant because I thought it was a little expensive. One year on, I still find myself looking at it. It was even more expensive this year as my country had increase taxes. I also thought maybe I could buy it while I’m overseas to save on the tax.

However I realised the black is not so readily available and it’s not so popular so the stores don’t stock up. The store I was at had only one piece and one of the sides seemed crooked. The leather on one side had too much wrinkles. The SA was kind enough to find me another piece and kept both the current store piece and order a transfer piece aside for me to compare. All without making any payment reservation! I read that some people had to make a full deposit sometimes depending on the SA serving them?

So I was worried that I couldn’t get a nice piece anyway if I tried to buy it overseas (since they probably won’t stock up many pieces too) and I have to get one that have too much “flaws” just to save on taxes and price difference.

I really think you are so good at maintaining the crème piece. I tried it before and it looks beautiful, but I’m too chicken about light-coloured bags.

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
I saw your post from last year but I was hesitant because I thought it was a little expensive. One year on, I still find myself looking at it. It was even more expensive this year as my country had increase taxes. I also thought maybe I could buy it while I’m overseas to save on the tax.

However I realised the black is not so readily available and it’s not so popular so the stores don’t stock up. The store I was at had only one piece and one of the sides seemed crooked. The leather on one side had too much wrinkles. The SA was kind enough to find me another piece and kept both the current store piece and order a transfer piece aside for me to compare. All without making any payment reservation! I read that some people had to make a full deposit sometimes depending on the SA serving them?

So I was worried that I couldn’t get a nice piece anyway if I tried to buy it overseas (since they probably won’t stock up many pieces too) and I have to get one that have too much “flaws” just to save on taxes and price difference.

I really think you are so good at maintaining the crème piece. I tried it before and it looks beautiful, but I’m too chicken about light-coloured bags.
It’s true that it’s very important to have a good SA. I'm glad you're happy to have found a bag that suits you and it is really beautiful in black. As far as I'm concerned, the cream is really very easy to maintain, even if I have color transfers on the jeans, with a baby wipe I remove them very easily. My bag is like new one year later and I use it really often.
I'm glad someone other than me thinks this bag is awesome :biggrin: :tup:

Reactions: DrTr and Jumper
My Mother’s Day present from my hubby and sons. They chose a beautiful bergundy shine shawl. I think it’s a new colour.
View attachment 6002161View attachment 6002162View attachment 6002163
Gorgeous and what a lovely gift!!

View attachment 6002303
What a beautiful classy speedy
Picked up my order last Friday and finally had time to unboox so I can use her this weekend. The leather is so soft and smells amazing. The strap is a tad short for crossbody for my preference, luckily I have extenders I could use. Love it 😍
View attachment 6002406

View attachment 6002407
You look great and that leather looks wonderful. 🖤
Today they came home with me 😌 probably won’t wear them together but 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 6002419
Like them both, wear them together! They look nice on you.

2) OTG PM
3) OTG EW
4) Trianon PM

View attachment 6002751

Wow, you have wanted this bag for a year! It’s a great bag, and I hope you love using it. I like your process about how/if you will use a bag, and only buying when you are sure. It’s too easy to get caught up in the seemingly every other week drops. Wear her in good health. 🖤
My Flight mode toiletry pouch has finally arrived! It's so unique I love it 🥰

The flower pattern esp on top looks slightly misaligned slanting downwards but I decided I'm fine with it. Could be an intentional design cos the website stock photo looks worse 😅

View attachment 6002803
Great piece! I wouldn’t have noticed the slant if you hadn’t mentioned. Hope you enjoy!