Magical May 2024 Purchases!

Wandered into LV today to return a recent purchase. They had one of the 12 Carry All Cargo PM’s in the U.S. Yikes! I had to bring it home with me. :heart:I love the slouchy style and edgy coolness of this bag! View attachment 5994453View attachment 5994469
May is looking amazing so far!!

⬆️⬆️ this cargo carryall is gorgeous!!
Congratulations on scoring it 😍

Reactions: baby*my*bags
Congrats on your pre-loved piece! Screen print will begin to rub off whenever it is in contact with a rough surface and friction. If being used inside of a larger bag, you can keep it in a dustbag for protection if you’re worried about the other items in your bag rubbing against it
Thank you so much for the tip with the dustbag! Didnt think about that! :flowers:

Reactions: Monogramboy
Wandered into LV today to return a recent purchase. They had one of the 12 Carry All Cargo PM’s in the U.S. Yikes! I had to bring it home with me. :heart:I love the slouchy style and edgy coolness of this bag! View attachment 5994453View attachment 5994469

So lucky to find it in-stock at a boutique. Waiting for mine to arrive, my SA had to order as it's never in stock. Enjoy your Beautiful bag 😍

@DrTr my phone doesn't fit in the size 18 speedy. :annoyed: right now I'm hoping in the Damier print collection male, female, unisex either dark demin will come out or some more bags in the Damier ebene print.

• Sad
Reactions: DrTr
@DrTr my phone doesn't fit in the size 18 speedy. :annoyed: right now I'm hoping in the Damier print collection male, female, unisex either dark demin will come out or some more bags in the Damier ebene print.
I am so sorry. How disappointing, I thought there would be that 1/2” wiggle room given how close our phone are in size. You’d think LV would at least pay a little attention to the large phones many of us carry and size the bags up just a small amount. Clearly nano bags aren’t meant to fit big phones, but for bigger than nano a little extra space would be appreciated by many of us. I hope something comes out for you that works.

• Thanks
Reactions: mzbaglady1