Magic Mike

Like Tatum, 35-year-old Joe Manganiello was also a star athlete in school, the captain of the football team. Manganiello was one of just more than a dozen students accepted into Carnegie Mellon's prestigious acting program. And, oh yeah, he was classmates with "Magic Mike" cast mate Matt Bomer.

Yum. And YUM.

Just came back from seeing the movie! Couldn't believe how packed the theatre was! People were screaming and cheering as if they had never seen male strippers before! :P After reading the posts here I thought there would not be that much dancing but was pleasantly surprised that there still was a good amount!

The entire theater was filled! & they did have 3 husbands there, poor guys! I would have never brought the DH, this was def a movie night for friends ONLY!

I was surprised how many men were in my theatre! So many couples!

What was funny was there was an old chinese couple around their 60s sitting behind me and I could hear the wife speaking cantonese to her husband about the movie, saying stuff like, "He took it ALL off!" LOL

Alex Pettyfer was yum yum in Magic Mike!!! Of course Channin was too

The story was okay, a bit boring at times... I wish there was more Stripping scenes ahah and btw, I didn't let how it ended

I agree the girl looked sooooooo dull, my god chillax your jaw girl