Maggie or Kristin?

Which one?

• Black Leather Kristin Satchel(Reg size)

• Eggshell Embroidered Maggie

Results are only viewable after voting.

coach_fetish

Feb 28, 2010
Hi everyone at TPF I am having an issue trying to decide which bag I want. I ordered black leather kristin satchel for my PCE. Now that I have seen the reveal of the embroidered maggie in eggshell. I am so in love. So please be so kind as to help me choose.

Black Leather Kristin Satchel size regular:

Pros:
the size(yes everyone thinks it's small but it's perfect for my needs)
2 compartments

Cons:
Another black bag(I am looking for a white bag)
won't use all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embroidered Floral Maggie in Reg size(eggshell)

Pros:
Something other than black
different from my collection
love the lining

Cons:
color transfer possibly
may not be able to get due to stock numbers

Before I vote I have a question. Will this be your ONLY bag? Or will it be rotated? Because if it will be your only one, fraying may be a concern for the embroidered Maggie.

They currently have a lot of stock for the eggshell Maggie...~1800 as of today. I vote Maggie if you will rotate your bags and are looking for something other than black. If you want something classic that will probably hold up better over time, then I would choose the satchel. As always, if it's a really tough decision for you, I advise (if at all possible) to get both and make the decision in person. Often I have bought bag "x" only to realize I really would have preferred "y". Since they have both been revealed, you have a good idea here, but still nothing beats trying for yourself IRL. Sometimes the bags look and feel totally different with your contents. Good luck on your decision!

Hi Expy00 did you get your maggies yet?

Yes, I received the embroidered Maggies this afternoon. The small/regular size seems to be a great fit for me. Here's a photo of the bags:

2010_0316CoachEmbroidMaggie0001.jpg