Maggie or Kristin?

Which one?

• Black Leather Kristin Satchel(Reg size)

• Eggshell Embroidered Maggie

Results are only viewable after voting.

coach_fetish

Feb 28, 2010
Hi everyone at TPF I am having an issue trying to decide which bag I want. I ordered black leather kristin satchel for my PCE. Now that I have seen the reveal of the embroidered maggie in eggshell. I am so in love. So please be so kind as to help me choose.

Black Leather Kristin Satchel size regular:

Pros:
the size(yes everyone thinks it's small but it's perfect for my needs)
2 compartments

Cons:
Another black bag(I am looking for a white bag)
won't use all the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embroidered Floral Maggie in Reg size(eggshell)

Pros:
Something other than black
different from my collection
love the lining

Cons:
color transfer possibly
may not be able to get due to stock numbers

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
Before I vote I have a question. Will this be your ONLY bag? Or will it be rotated? Because if it will be your only one, fraying may be a concern for the embroidered Maggie.

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
okay I say the Maggie!! Maggie is so classy and gorgeous! And the Embroidered ones are SO pretty! ;)
Good luck deciding =)

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
They currently have a lot of stock for the eggshell Maggie...~1800 as of today. I vote Maggie if you will rotate your bags and are looking for something other than black. If you want something classic that will probably hold up better over time, then I would choose the satchel. As always, if it's a really tough decision for you, I advise (if at all possible) to get both and make the decision in person. Often I have bought bag "x" only to realize I really would have preferred "y". Since they have both been revealed, you have a good idea here, but still nothing beats trying for yourself IRL. Sometimes the bags look and feel totally different with your contents. Good luck on your decision!

coach_fetish

Feb 28, 2010
Ok just called my Coach and they will let me exchange the kristin for the maggie with the 25% off. Yey so excited:woohoo:

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
Ok just called my Coach and they will let me exchange the kristin for the maggie with the 25% off. Yey so excited:woohoo:

That's great news indeed! I'm so glad to hear that your local Coach boutique was willing to work with you on the exchange and PCE discount.