Magenta Pre-Fall 2005 City

OMG! Balenciaga NYC has one in stock? The pre-fall 2005 leather? Or do you mean fall? I live in NYC and I always frequent Balenciaga and Barney's but I never see it recently....must call them tomorrow.

I called Bal NYC and they confirmed they only had it in first and that the leather is very distressed. I like the pre-fall 2005 leather so I'm going to pass.

La Vanguardia - too bad you have it work size :sad: I'm too petite so i can't pull that size off, even as a travel bag.

La Vanguardia said:
sweetsparkle - I have the magenta in "work" if you are interested.

must. resist. urge. Gaahhh....so, so tempting.

I am on serious bag overload though and I have a feeling that a few of my bags will sadly have to go up for sale on eBay.

I need to sit down and take a good hard look at what I love, and what I LOVE. "love", I'm afraid, isn't going to cut it.

Why do there have to be so many amazing bags out there?

sweetsparkle - I'm 4'11" .. so really small. The work is an excellent size for travelling or for laptop. At first I also thought it was big until I tried it on.

angstofgumby - I know about bag overload. I used to have 7 Balenciaga bags all at the same time.

sweetsparkle said:
I called Bal NYC and they confirmed they only had it in first and that the leather is very distressed. I like the pre-fall 2005 leather so I'm going to pass.

sweetsparkle, what do you mean by the leather is very distresses? Is it really distressed like the new thin leather? Did you ask them what other color from 2005 that they had? TIA

sweetsparkle said:

La Vanguardia - too bad you have it work size :sad: I'm too petite so i can't pull that size off, even as a travel bag.

0o0o, so its not the pre-fall 2005 leather :amazed: oh well... maybe i'll just wait...