Magenta LE Delivery Date?

Hells yea! Just heard back from Terry at BalNY--it's confirmed! RH Magentas are in and will be sent out as soon as possible! She said it's crazy there trying to unpack everything and deal with it all!

Yeeaahhhhh FINALLY :yahoo:! Me too - I got an email from BalNY this morning - my RH is in and can be picked by my dear friend :tender::love:

Do they call or email you before they ship it? I haven't contacted them since ordering. I didn't want to becaue I knew I would ask for a refund lol. I'm in Canada, though....oh, I hope it get here soon. :girlsigh:

Do they call or email you before they ship it? I haven't contacted them since ordering. I didn't want to becaue I knew I would ask for a refund lol. I'm in Canada, though....oh, I hope it get here soon. :girlsigh:

a friend of mine called today to ask about status and she was told that they were so bombarded by calls and emails that they are just shipping out the bags and then making the calls letting people know their bags on on their way

i got mine this morning, it was delivered to my work place. now the bag is lying under my desk. I opened the package during lunch break and had a peek of the bag - can not open it here. color is wonderful!

Crap!! I missed the UPS driver this morning and now I have to wait until tonight to go pick it up at the UPS offices!!!

:cursing: :mad:

Anyone have pics of the RH they can post to tide me over??!!