Magenta First at Bal NY

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Anyone looking for a magenta first? I ended up returning my lovely bag to Bal NY. I just didn't think I could pull off the magenta. I'm sure the bag won't last long. If you're interested, please give Joseph a call--he's been such a help and I'd love for him to get credit for the sale.

Number is 212-206-0872.

OH!!! Someone PLEASE get this before my fingers dial the number. I must resist... seeing as how I have no use for a small bag anyhow! But magenta...lovely lovely magenta.

hey valerieb, are you looking at getting any of the new colours that will come out this season to replace the magenta???? thanks for letting us know!!! ***hugs***

luvpurse said:
valerieb, I called Joseph and he said the bag is very distressed. In your opinion, is it very distressed?

Hi Valerieb, I just realized I fotget to say THANK YOU for heads up!!! It's very nice of you. I might be too late to grab this bag. :cry:

luvpurse, call them now and get it! worse comes to worst, you can return it for store credit and purchase a lovely fall/winter bag!

avery said:
Just to clarify, this is the pre-fall 2005 bag? I didn't realize they still carried earlier styles.

Yup, it's an older bag. BalNY got a shipment from the warehouse of some older 05 bags(Bordeauxs and Magentas) a week or 2 ago. Apparently, there was some stock left. They sold out of the Magentas quickly and they have a couple Bordeauxs left(I bought a Bordeaux, but exchanged it because mine arrived damaged so if you order one be sure to make the SA examine it very very carefully all over for you).

avery said:
^^I'm actually bidding on one on Ebay right now: 6893210124.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6893210124&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
The seller is a PF member and it looks really good. What do you think?

LOL! OMG! This is sooo funny! I've actually been in contact with the seller. Some scammer stole one of her pics and I e-mailed her about it and reported it to ebay. She was really sweet and I wished her luck on her auction, then recently I noticed the high bidder's name and remembered seeing it here on TPF(maybe my hubby is right, I think I am spending too much time here if I recognize members' names). Anyhoo, I told the seller that if the high bidder is who I think it is(you of course) that it's a great sign because you're a PFer. I didn't think to ask if the seller was one, too! Anyhoo, I'm rambling again, but yes, the bag looks great!!! I almost decided to bid on it, too, but I'm holding back(well, my hubby is holding me back) because I'm trying to restrain myself to 2 Bbags this season(one coming this week and I want to get the Blue India when it comes out or a 05 Rouge Twiggy if I can still find one--heard it's still at NM somewhere). But, yes, good luck on that gorgeous Magenta!!! :smile:

^^Thanks, you are super sweet! I wasn't planning on a magenta at all but it just looked too good to pass up and I am quite blond and fair so I thought it would be a good color to go for (right now I only have a black city and desperately want a black flat brass first!).