Magenta First at Bal NY

aaallabama said:
this is OT i know, but it has to be said, your new avatar puppy picture is even cuter than the last Pupsterpurse-girl (which is hard to believe) :yes:

Thanks, aaallabama! lol! I can't decide which pic to make my avatar so I put one as my profile and the other as my avatar. Knowing me, I'll change it again in a week. lol. Your pup pic is cute, too! Is that your dog?

Here are pics of the magenta bag I returned. The leather was thicker than my '06 bag and what I'd call crinkly. It wasn't veiny like many of the '06 bags. I liked the leather on the bag--just felt like the color was too bright for me.

Pics didn't work. I'll try again--my Internet is really messed up today!

helenNZ said:
hey valerieb, are you looking at getting any of the new colours that will come out this season to replace the magenta???? thanks for letting us know!!! ***hugs***

I'm now waiting patiently for the fall season city bags to arrive--I'll probably go with blueberry or grenat. Or maybe a hobo in the blueberry? Decisions, decisions.

aaallabama, your puppy is so cute! I want a puppy but I think I am not a good pet owner. When I was younger, I had hermit crabs and they died 2 days later. I also had hamsters...and they died after a month. :cry:

Back on topic! :amuse: valerieb, thanks so much for the heads up on the magenta first. I debated for an hour after intially posting and decided I couldn't pass it up. I had Joseph overnight it to me so it should be coming tomorrow. I just hope it won't be too matchy with my hair...:hrmm:

luvpurse, I will keep my eyes open for a magenta First for you! I didn't see that you were also interested in it! :flowers:

Edna said:
valerieb, thanks so much for the heads up on the magenta first. I debated for an hour after intially posting and decided I couldn't pass it up. I had Joseph overnight it to me so it should be coming tomorrow. I just hope it won't be too matchy with my hair...:hrmm:

I'm so glad the bag is going to a good home. I'm sure it will look fabulous with your hair!

tkingny said:
Pupsterpurse: Do you know whether Bal BY got in any Bordeaux City bags?

No, they only had the Bordeaux in the Classique/First style. But, the Oxblood/Grenat sounds like it's going to be a great alternative! :smile: It sounds just like the Bordeaux except it's redder not plummy like the Bordeaux. Plus, the leather on the Grenat will be better(the Bordeauxs they had left were thin crackly leather ones).

^^Thanks! It is too bad cause I really liked that seller and it went for a really good price. Maybe it's for the best though since I REALLY want that black flat brass classique that's for sale. Now I can bid away on it without feeling the guilt that I just bought another bag! ;) Keep your fingers crossed for me!