Magazine Scans: 200 Chanel Bags Collector in Taiwan

The first thing I noted was how beautiful this Ms Lu is....and then of course her jaw dropping collection of Chanels.....
Buying 5 bags at one go....*faints*
Thanks for sharing!!!

some of her bags are soooo beautiful and different and eccentric...i just love it!

what magazine was this? i would definitely want to buy this magazine and read the full article hehe and drool over te pics in rl!

The article never mentions her full name, just Ms. Lu. I don't recognize her so probably not a celebrity or "celebutant".

Yeah i think so too.
Most likely she is from a rich family and married to a compatible family. There are a load of rich people from that small island. Electronic moguls, manufactory owners…etc. a lot of pretty women from the island too (they say, those smart n good looking Chinese went to the island before communist party took over the mainland China, therefore the children of those people are genetically good looking and smart). Of course, people like that is still a very small percentage.

OMG, what a gorgeous (and amazing) collection! Thank you for posting... CindyYZ, which Chinese magazine did you get this from? I'd love to get my hands on it and show my mom, or read more! ;)

p.s. I was thinking... "200 bags, eh? I think Regina will be able to giver her a run for the money in a couple months" LOL

those smart n good looking Chinese went to the island before communist party took over the mainland China, therefore the children of those people are genetically good looking and smart). Of course, people like that is still a very small percentage.

LOL, this probably doesn't apply to me, because my family is not overwhelmingly wealthy -but I am a child of the nationalists! (mom's family emigrated to Taiwan, and grandpa from dad's side was a general under Chiang Kai Shek) So, maybe this is wishful thinking, but I hope I'm apart of that small percentage (-probably NOT, though... emphasis on SMALL percent :lol:)

LOL, this probably doesn't apply to me, because my family is not overwhelmingly wealthy -but I am a child of the nationalists! (mom's family emigrated to Taiwan, and grandpa from dad's side was a general under Chiang Kai Shek) So, maybe this is wishful thinking, but I hope I'm apart of that small percentage (-probably NOT, though... emphasis on SMALL percent :lol:)

come on, you are being too modest here. :P