Madonna In My Face!

Lucky duck!!! I am listening to Hung-up write down! scary!! The shuffle function chose that song out of my other 1000 on the comp while i was reading this!! I'm gonna go check if she is coming anywhere me! Did she do the Christ thing while you were there?

WoW!!! Congrats!!! My husband and I had tickets for her when she was in Los Angeles. He paid a BUNDLE for them. So he tells me hey hunny when is the Madonna concert?? I said I dunno you didn't give me the date.... Ok I will look when I get to work..... you guessed it, it was the night that he asked me. SO needless to say he was out alot of money AND we missed seeing her altogether... Back on topic though I bet she was FABULOUS!!!! We just love her!

Coldplaylover said:
she did go up the catwalk to a man who was not singing along when we were suppose to for "Hung Up" and she said EXCUSE ME SIR, WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR MONEY BACK? NOW GET UP AND SING MOTHER******!.

Hahaha that's hilarious!!! I love it!!

I'm so jealous!! I would LOVE to see her!!!!!

I'm not surprised she's not stopping in Toronto though (considering we've threatened to put her in jail before lol). :rolleyes:

crowgal said:
You know what I love about Madonna??? That her cute daughter has her own personal stylist :idea:
Oww i remember i heard that one one of the VH1 things about celeb. kids! Didn't she get her first stylist when she was 8?
I am sooo tempted to buy some tickets. She's coming near me.... I would love to see her? I only learned this yesterday, but did you know she got into college on a dance scholarship? They dont have many of those!! She is such a diva!!!

"You know what I love about Madonna??? That her cute daughter has her own personal stylist"

Doesn't that say all you need to know? And I don't mean it as a compliment.

lulilu said:
"You know what I love about Madonna??? That her cute daughter has her own personal stylist"

Doesn't that say all you need to know? And I don't mean it as a compliment.

Wow...sounds like you got something against a little girl who has a rich mommy!! They like fashion & they can pay someone to cater to that...You're on this forum supposedly because of your interest in handbags/fashion. Thought you would have a touch of class to understand & appreciate that fact.... Guess not. And, I don't mean that as a compliment either.

Kellybag said:
Pretty sad.

Why is that? Some people think it's "sad" that some people spend hundred & thousands of $ on bags, such as, let's say....a kelly bag?
Pretty hypocritical of you to say that it's "sad" that she has her own stylist....Her daughter, Lourdes, may be young, but she obviously has an interest in fashion.

Oh wow, sounds like a fab concert.....lucky you Coldplaylover!
I love madonna too, i've got all her albums...and i love how she re-invents herself all the time, only she can do it like she does!:biggrin:
She also has a house in Tollard Royal (more like a mansion:love:) not too far from me which my OH's colleague has managed to get a glimpse of!:flowers: