Madison Crimson Lindsey Reveal

Hey Ladies,
So I need your opinion; should I keep her?
I wanted the Juliette in this color but the bag was too small for me when I tried it on yesterday. SA and sister told me go for the Lindsey since its a good size for me.
What do you think, she I keep her or wait for a different style in the crimson patent?

CrimsonLindsey_zps6b3ee2ec.jpg
Congrats! She should be a keeper! Oops! I'm late!

Gorgeous!! So glad you are keeping her! I saw this bag in FP the other day and couldn't take my eyes off of it. If I didn't already have large crimson patent sophia the lindsey would have came home with me. Enjoy her!

Gorgeous! I am petite so I ordered the Juliette (had to send it back, horrific condition, ordered another). If you are average size and looks good on you, I say keep.
I love the Juliette and cant wait to get another, perfect for my size. I would have prob got the Lindsay, tho, if I wasn't 5'1" and thin, I dont feel Lindsay is for us shorties.
I agree. I'm the same size, petite and I have the crimson juliette. It is the perfect size for me. I like it more than my orchid small sophia which will go to a friend!

I thought I posted, guess not. But wanted to say Congrats!!!

Thank you eclipsemi :biggrin:

Yes, very good decision and congrats!
Thanks toni:biggrin:

stalking this thread!!!! love this bag!!!
Thanks Shoebaglady, I love her too and I am glad I decided to keep her :biggrin:

Keep this bag!! I love it !!
yes I will, thanks for your input!

Gorgeous!! So glad you are keeping her! I saw this bag in FP the other day and couldn't take my eyes off of it. If I didn't already have large crimson patent sophia the lindsey would have came home with me. Enjoy her!
Thanks friend, I am happy I decided to keep her :biggrin: