Madison Crimson Lindsey Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Ladies,
    So I need your opinion; should I keep her?
    I wanted the Juliette in this color but the bag was too small for me when I tried it on yesterday. SA and sister told me go for the Lindsey since its a good size for me.
    What do you think, she I keep her or wait for a different style in the crimson patent?

[​IMG]

2. Love the color and that hangtag is just perfect. It depends on the size. I have a purple patent lindsey and think it is too big, but I still can't give her up. What size are you more comfortable with?

3. That lindsey is stunning! I say keep, especially if its a workable size for you :smile: If it wasn't for fuchsia calling to me, I would consider this color :smile:

4. You see thats the thing, I carry only midsize to large bags. For example the regular size sophia is too small for me so I have many large sophias.
    It kinda felt like I was carrying a small sabrina when I tried on the Crimson Juliette.
    It is a gorgeous bag but it was too small for me.

I guess I answered my question right :biggrin:
    I won't cut the tags off until I am really certain.

5. I'd much rather have the Lindsey in a smooth leather so it is flexible with a better slouch. Patent is best for more structured bags like Maggie or Candace. IMO :smile:

6. I like large bags too. The large sophia was just the perfect size, and loved the style.
    I only have 1 lindsey because of the size, but love the color. I always keep the tags on and look at them to make sure before using them. Anyway I think the bag is absolutely beautiful.

7. Lindsey style and gorgeous red color how can you go wrong with that. Keep her!

8. Thanks for your input marywoo :biggrin:
    The color is what attracted me to this bag. I have some lindseys in python, and signature black on black and love the style.
    My hubby tells me why fix whats not broken; keep the bag he says lol....

9. I think he's right. Keep her and enjoy her. I did a double take when I saw the color too.

10. Lucydee, that is one of the most beautiful COACH purses I have seen. KEEP HER!

11. I say keep! I love the style and this color. I wanted to get this color, but I thought it was a bit too close in color to my orchid patent. She's a beauty..cut those tags!

12. Keep, she's a beauty!

13. Thank you kdennis :biggrin:
    I don't own any other patent bags, except for Camel Patent large sabrina.
    So this would be my second patent bag.
    Thanks again for your input!

14. Thanks friend :biggrin:
    I know you and I have the same taste, appreciate your input thanks again!

15. KEEP. HER.

Absolutely stunning bag.