made to order/tailor made/commande speciale - Horizons

I have to say I sympathise. I have had all sorts of things designed from scratch and customised for me from the usual jewellery, dresses gowns shoes etc to items in our home including pieces of furniture/ furnishings. DH has definitely had a lot of bespoke items and both of us agree that Horizon is one of the most challenging projects we have ever taken on and completed.

For those of us who are interested, just had a browse through the newest Horizon catalogue hardcover Vol 4, with the green cover. What I found most chic was the set made for Hermes in-house perfumer Christine Nagel. Some interesting eye candy and ideas to inspire and delight. I highly recommend requesting to have a look at it where stores have it available.
20230822_102334.jpg
Here is the page that @periogirl28 was referring to. Nice set.

I have to say I sympathise. I have had all sorts of things designed from scratch and customised for me from the usual jewellery, dresses gowns shoes etc to items in our home including pieces of furniture/ furnishings. DH has definitely had a lot of bespoke items and both of us agree that Horizon is one of the most challenging projects we have ever taken on and completed.
Can I add that my most rewarding custom pieces are my furs because I feel cosy and happy when I wear them every winter. The fit and design features were made to suit me as requested, just like my Horizon bag is made to suit my personal needs best.

For fellow US based folks, just learned that there is an upcoming Horizons cocktail event in California in September. Sounds like a pretty big cocktail party + showcases of horizon projects. Previously I’ve seen people posting about similar events in other countries and it also have people from the Horizon department to chat about potential ideas for your project. In case anyone is going I hope you have lots of fun :drinkup:
Yes, I’ll be attending this event. Interested to see what it’ll be like.

Do you have to be client of SCP to attend the event?

No you don’t! I was asked but I’m not an SCP client.

Hope you have a great time! :hbeat:
And if you see anything interesting and are open to share would love to hear what it was like. The date just couldn’t work for me :sad:

And if you see anything interesting and are open to share would love to hear what it was like. The date just couldn’t work for me :sad:
I spoke with my SA and they said this event will be pretty big and the first in the US (outside of Paris) and lots of VIP’s from Hermes will be attending. There will be a cocktail event and my SA hinted to dress accordingly. After the event there will be a weeklong open house for all the other Hermes clients to book appts to learn more about the Hermes Horizon event. But if you were invited to go to the cocktail event, my SA recommended to try to go, it’s very exclusive and you need to be invited to attend

I spoke with my SA and they said this event will be pretty big and the first in the US (outside of Paris) and SCP was the chosen location, lots of VIP’s from Hermes will be attending. There will be a cocktail event and my SA hinted to dress accordingly. After the event there will be a weeklong open house for all the other Hermes clients to book appts to learn more about the Hermes Horizon event. But if you were invited to go to the cocktail event, my SA recommended to try to go, it’s very exclusive and you need to be invited to attend. Lots of other VVIP clients from other states (ie New York) will be flying in for the event.

Thanks for the info! I got invited to make an appnt during the weeklong exhibition but not the cocktail event (although glad bc I wouldn’t have been able to make it anyway).
I hope you enjoy the presentation and get to ask as many questions as you want/ need. Please do share whatever you feel comfortable with, as it helps to keep the information here up to date, for the current procedure, estimate prices outside FSH and styles offered etc. Thank you so much!