Made Better?

Barber0801

Aug 23, 2013
Super fan of Mulberry, in fact the way I buy them I'll be bankrupt by December!! (only joking)....

Anyway, is it true that a bag made in England is better quality than say a bag made in Turkey? I just recently read that I wondered if that's the case?!?

Any thoughts x

Not true as far as I am concerned. I have bags made in England, Spain, Turkey and China and without checking the made in label I wouldn't be able to tell. I just buy bags that look in good condition.

No definitely don't think there is any difference in the quality. It's lovely to have a " made in England" tag and I much prefer it. It's sad they ever cheapened the brand by moving away in the first place.

I expect part of the reason why prices have gone up is because wages are far higher here. Then there's far more expensive advertising etc etc

To be honest, I find it quite important that my bag is made in england and my goods are made in italy. I can't really tell why, it's just that I immediately associate china/turkey with bad quality fakes of designer bags. As In quality, I can't really tell if theres any difference....but it's good to see that there doesn't seem to be one.