Mad about big H bags!

Fantastic! I love my big bags, more so as they give an even larger expanse of leather to appreciate and ogle over! I love my Togo B40 dearly and for all the talk of weight, the bag itself really isn't that heavy. Sure, you can load her up, but that's true about just about any bag!
A B40 would be great for travelling but she would swallow me up. I envy taller people who look great carrying the bigger Bs. Bags are meant to be carried and loved and sounds like your B40 is receiving a lot of love from you!

Reactions: FreddieMac
Your B35s sound gorgeous - neutral and classy! Truth be told, I started my H collection with non-B/K/C bags and my B35 is my first Birkin. I now look forward to adding a B30 (and that SO K28, whenever she shows up) to my collection. Then, I would be done (yeah, right)! I am starting to be more adventurous with colours, slowly moving away from my standard black - looking forward to doing so with the smaller bags.
This sounds like an awesome plan!

Just ten days, but even then, it felt like ten years to me. That did not include the time I spent looking out for it as I was keen on a specific year, which adds to the complexity and research time. I am indeed ecstatic and both my DH and my son agree that she is a beauty. Say hi to your Miss Bo and Miss Evie for me, please!

I read your post incorrectly :facepalm:
I thought it said ten years because thought it was a new Special Order.
Thank you ...Now I am understanding better.
Your research time really paid off .. congratulations.

Miss Bo and Miss Evie are tickled you asked for them :love: thank you!

Reactions: WKN
I love this ! I am a huge fan of Kelly 35 sellier myself, I love using it, feeling it: I always thought the larger the bag the more Hermes you get from it, if that makes any sense .-)
Agree...value for money :tup: partly why I rejected my first B size 25 and chose a B30 instead!
I don't follow trends but the bigger sized bags do overwhelm my petite frame.

love big bags but love small ones as well! currentl debating if I should pull the trigger on a perfect H Kelly 40 - ideal lifetime work bag. It would mean that I could literally not buy another bag until 2030... one of the those pieces that would complete my very versatile collection...

congrats on finding the perfect Kelly for you :smile:

Reactions: WKN and ladysarah
love big bags but love small ones as well! currentl debating if I should pull the trigger on a perfect H Kelly 40 - ideal lifetime work bag. It would mean that I could literally not buy another bag until 2030... one of the those pieces that would complete my very versatile collection...

congrats on finding the perfect Kelly for you :smile:
I ve only even heard tales and seen such a big kelly in photos. Sounds amazing . This conversation makes one yearn for a large box birkin. Very dangerous!:nuts:

Reactions: WKN and lara0112
Gorgeous bags. I'm with you on the big bag bandwagon, with my 2 Trim 38s and a 35/37 Bolide. I love that I can slip small items/purchases inside them instead of carrying multiple bags.

Reactions: WKN
I Love big bags! I'm only 5'3" and a size US 6 but the bigger the bag the skinnier I feel :biggrin::biggrin:
I'd love a 37 in the Jypsiere (discontinued sadly tho I couldn't afford a new one anyway :sad:)
And a 40cm birkin or Kelly would be amazing.
I obsess over Constance but somehow doubt I would use it much as I have a classic Celine thats roughly same size as the regular size Constance and seldom use it because it doesn't hold all the junk I carry around with me