Macy's - Denver - 60% off now!!

NYC Macys stink!!!!!!!!!!!

I called 3 of them today, because there's supposed to be a big sale starting today....
the SAs weren't helpful and could barely give me proper sentences
they had none of the old stuff in stock
and the new stuff of course wasn't on sale.

I called UO for anyone who's interested...and they said they're selling two hoodies there for 55? I think

NYC Macys stink!!!!!!!!!!!

I called 3 of them today, because there's supposed to be a big sale starting today....
the SAs weren't helpful and could barely give me proper sentences
they had none of the old stuff in stock
and the new stuff of course wasn't on sale.

I called UO for anyone who's interested...and they said they're selling two hoodies there for 55? I think

What sale are you talking about ? Sale on Toki bags?

sempre II- what pattern hoodie did uo have? 55 sounds like a pretty good price :P

The SA wasn't specific about that, and I'd asked her so many questions by then...I didn't ask much more. I plan to go there Friday and can check for you if you'd like...but f you don't want to wait. their # is 646 638 1646.

What sale are you talking about ? Sale on Toki bags?

There's a 25-50% sale going on at Macys until Friday, and being that soo many other macys' had a sale this large within the last week (toki's included)...I thought this was it for NYC. However, none of the Macys I've gone to or called have any of the old stuff that would have been on sale anyway. I flipped through the catalog and there didn't seem to be anything interesting that caught my eye....:shrugs:

there are a lot of other bag brands on sale but not lesportsac and not tokidoki :sad:

anyways, does UO do the chargesend too or do they know which UOs have what? I tried searching ours but I haven't found anything yet :Push: