MAC Paint Pots...what's your favorite?

So...I had to go to Border's this afternoon to pick up a new lap desk (who in the world goes shopping specifically for lap desk, anyway????) and I got sucked into the Macy's MAC counter. :shame:

I left with the Artifact and Indianwood Paint Pots.

Will post pics ASAP, but I just want to say that they are both beautiful!!! If you are into bronzy colors like me, try Indianwood. And Artifact is gorgeous as well - it's a shimmery wine, but lighter on than in the pot. I think that it will be perfect as a case for purple, wine, brown, and mauve shadows.

FYI: My Macy's already has a lot of the Spring Colour Forecast stuff in but they aren't allowed to put it out until the 11th. :sad: (Trust me, I tried...but my pull can only take me so far!!!)

Painterly is my favorite ever. I find it much more creamy and easy to use than Soft Ochre -- maybe I got a bad batch.

I have Painterly and Soft Ochre and I find the same thing about them that you said. Painterly is very creamy and easy to apply. Where as Soft Ochre seems a bit...dry.

And I find that if I wear the paint pots with no primer underneath my eye make up disappears quickly. But if I use FY Eye by Benefit eye primer and then put the paint pot and eye shadow, my eye make up does not budge!

Am wearing Girl Friendly today - I love it on its own, but I also layered a bit of Scene on top (with Yogurt as a very soft highlight, and some Typographic very well blended into the crease) and the paint pot makes brings the purple in Scene out. :heart:

Am wearing Girl Friendly today - I love it on its own, but I also layered a bit of Scene on top (with Yogurt as a very soft highlight, and some Typographic very well blended into the crease) and the paint pot makes brings the purple in Scene out. :heart:

Gah now I neeeeeeed Girl Friendly for sure...the whole combo sounds so pretty!