MAC In the groove collection

I just ordered Petticoat and New Vibe. I love the raspberry half of the New Vibe blush duo, but the glittery-gold side scares me. Eek! And, I already have Bi-Tone from the Too Fabulous collection. But I just loved the raspberry side so much that I decided to get it too. I know - it's crazy and redundant. :P

I just ordered Petticoat and New Vibe. I love the raspberry half of the New Vibe blush duo, but the glittery-gold side scares me. Eek! And, I already have Bi-Tone from the Too Fabulous collection. But I just loved the raspberry side so much that I decided to get it too. I know - it's crazy and redundant. :P

I thought New Vibe looked similar! I was going to get Bi-Tone from Too Fabulous but ended up with Chic Couple instead!
Maybe I should try New Vibe too!

Pond, New Vibe looks really pretty if you swirl the two colors together. There's a picture of here: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-in-the-groove-collection-mineralize-blush-duos-review-photos-swatches

Thanks karester! I meant to watch her video earlier but forgot!

I love that she swatched the blush colors separately and then together. I do disagree about Hang Loose though.

She says it works basically as a highlighter but I don't think she swatched it heavily enough. On me, the colors show up, albeit not heavily pigmented. But then again, I'm a little darker than she is, NC35 and I believe she's NC25-30, if that makes any difference!

Pond, New Vibe looks really pretty if you swirl the two colors together. There's a picture of here: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-in-the-groove-collection-mineralize-blush-duos-review-photos-swatches

^ Thanks for the link karester! The two colors swirled together or the raspberry side alone look so pretty. With Bi-Tone it is very difficult to control how much of each color you get on the brush, so that was my justification for getting New Vibe too. :P

I thought New Vibe looked similar! I was going to get Bi-Tone from Too Fabulous but ended up with Chic Couple instead!
Maybe I should try New Vibe too!

^ If you don't have Bi-Tone already, then you definitely 'need' New Vibe girlygirl3! :smile:

^ Thanks for the link karester! The two colors swirled together or the raspberry side alone look so pretty. With Bi-Tone it is very difficult to control how much of each color you get on the brush, so that was my justification for getting New Vibe too. :P

^ If you don't have Bi-Tone already, then you definitely 'need' New Vibe girlygirl3! :smile:

Oooo, I was afraid you'd say that!

My order arrived today. Petticoat and Stereo Rose MSF's and On the Scene Cremesheen Glass. I told myself no more MAC ligglosses because they are so sticky. But I read reviews on how the Cremesheens are not sticky. And to my amazement, the reviews were right! Now, I'm gonna play with the MSF's

Picture003-65.jpg

I had "bought" on the scene after trying on in the store. its pretty. when i got home, it wasn't in the bag, and i diidn't get charged for it. the mua just forgot to add it. i was kinda like oh well, it wasn't meant to be

anyone try out the blue one? chillin?

Last edited:
I just received my order today ..... By Candlelight and Togetherness eyeshadow. Haven't tried them yet. Has anyone tried the mineralized eyeshadows?

My haul: Soften the mood, Making it Easy and Blue my Mind MES trios, By Candlelight MSF and On the Scene creemesheen! The blue shadow is Winkle, which I swore I had (and probably do somewhere haha), but oh well. :P
MAC7-13.jpg